Chapter 6

Woop so Sindiee here you guys and guess where I am writing this at cx lol at the MALL -.- can you believe that cx just for you little turtles I stopped shopping and now I'm writing er-uh typing whatever lol Remember to *READ, *VOTE, *COMMENT and *FAN :3

~....................~..................~..................~

Chapter 6

-Vic's POV-

"Hey Vic, what's wrong?" Eva asked as she sat next to me on the bed.

"Nothing I swear", I looked down.

"Vic, seriously I can tell something's wrong with you. Just tell me please", she pleaded.

I broke down, "Eva, it's not easy being alone. I see you and Mike together and now the other guys I want that I just can't take it".

I had a few tears streaming down my face.

"Vic, I'm sorry. You'll find someone maybe the time just isn't right. I promise you, and it's not helping with you sitting in here feeling sad so please go out there and try and have fun little mister", I tried making him laugh.

"You don't understand, I guess I should of taken the chance when I had it."

She looked up confused "What're you talking about?"

"Evelin, I liked you. Heck I do, but now you're with Mike..." I trailed off.

"Vic I'm so sorry, I didn't know you felt that way, but you know..." she stopped talking and looked down.

"I feel horrible Vic, I can't do anything about this I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault, I just have to get over it. I just want you to be happy and if you being happy is you being with Mike so be it don't worry about me." I smiled a little.

"Oh Vic, I'm sorry again. One things for sure I will help you find a woman deal?" she extended her arm out.

I pulled her in to a hug, "Deal, I now feel like I can come to you for anything thanks Eva."

"You're welcome, and of course you can I'll listen, I'm all ears for you" she pulled away from our hug.

"Let's get out there Vic and finish up this party", I laughed and we began heading out.

-Evelin's POV-

My god I never knew he felt this way, I feel like I just stomped all over his feelings but he said he'd get over it so I hope he feels better soon I can't stand seeing him unhappy.

As we headed out my phone began ringing, I took it outta my bra. Vic looked at me funny as I answered.

"Hello whose this?" I questioned.

"Eva?" said the other person it sounded like a girl crying.

"Uhm yes?"

"Eva its me Pervy"

"Oh hey, what's wrong why do you sound like you're crying?"

"Th-they did it again, they beat me and kicked me out and said it was for good this time I-I don't know what to do."

"Are you serious? I want you outta that house now! Pack up some stuff and I'll go pick you up right now!"

"Bu-but it's late and a long drive, you can't..."

"I'm going I can't let you live in the streets, it's only 10:30 pm stay in your house as long as you can I'll call you okay!"

"Eva no I can't just lea-"