Chapter 13

So I've been a happy camper cause my Pierce the Veil tickets came in the mail already for the Spring Fever Tour so I'm waiting for May 9 to hurry up so I can FINALLY see them :3 lol so yeah I'm happy okay bye. ENJOY. c:

~.................~................~................~

Chapter 13

-Evelin's POV-

I woke up as the sun peered in through the window and the light shone in to my eyes. I blinked a couple of times before I was fully awake and turned over to see Mike still sound asleep. His steady breathing so calm and peaceful. But then reality set in.

'Oh no he leaves today,' was the only thing playing over and over in my head. I sat up in my bed and just watched him sleep his chest slowly moving up and down, I stroked his cheek softly.

Suddenly all these thoughts began running in my head, 'Are we gonna make it through? What if he does find someone better? Will we be able to trust each other?'

I jumped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my knee, "Good morning babe." I smiled weakly, "Morning."

"What's wrong Evelin you look I don't know sad," he said with concern in his voice.

"Well you are leaving today babe how am I suppose to feel, happy?"

He took a hold of my hand, "I know can't you just come with us?"

"You know I would but then again..." I trailed off.

He looked up at me and just sighed, "What am I gonna do with out you?"

"I don't know go crazy and land in a insane asylum," I laughed lightly.

"That might just happen," he began getting up and pulled me up and gave me a passionate kiss, "You make me crazy," he whispered.

Mike went downstairs to start up breakfast and I went to wake up everyone else, I walked in to Tone's room first it was dark his curtains were closed so I opened them to let in a bit of sunshine then made my way over to Tony.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself when I saw him sleeping I mean how often to you see a guy covered in tattoos that plays in a band sleeping with a turtle stuffed animal.

I began poking him everywhere, "Hey there little turtle wake up." He began squirming around and giggling lightly, he blinked a bit.

"Morning Tone," I smiled.

"You're happy this morning," he winked.

I blushed, "Get up and wake up Jaime," I pulled him up off his bed and he dragged behind me. "Hurry turtle," I pushed him into Jaime's room.

I ran downstairs to Vic's room where he was cuddled up with Pervy. My they were a cute couple, 'Sorry for ruining this precious moment,' I thought before jumping up on the bed and bouncing around.

They woke up startled. I plopped down on their bed, "Hi there love doves." They smiled at me, "Why the rude awakening?" Vic yawned.

"That wasn't rude, now get up Mike already started up breakfast."

I began to leave, "No wonder it smells like something's burning."

"Vic shut up my baby cooks deliciously," I heard them laugh.

I walked in to the kitchen and it smelled delicious, "What're you cooking up babe?"

"Some crêpes with bacon, eggs, and hash browns on the side," he smiled.

"Sounds yummy, need help?" I asked. "Sure can you start filling the crêpes please?"

"Nutella, strawberries, and bananas right?"