Love Strike 2

Binan High School. So this is the school where my brother is going.

I lift up a blue wrapped bento box with a cute bunny on it.

First day, I'm way late and Onii-san already forgot his lunch that I made. I let out a deep breath. "Come on you can do this!" I tell myself. "Don't be shy!"

I check the time and it's five minutes till ten. Please let there be a break so that I can catch up to him!

I take a step and my foot landed on a bright purple tail.

"AH!" The creature yelled.

"What?!" I yelled and let my head drooped. "Not again..."

"What do you mean not again child?" The voice said again in a more calm and girly tone.

I look up a little and noticed a purple cat with a dark spade shape on it's forehead. I paled at the thought of the pink wombat. Is the world coming to an end with weird colored animals?

"Have we met?" The cat asked again.

"Uh...no." I look both ways. No one looking, so far.

"OH! You must be the one I'm looking for! You look pretty cool!" The cat then stands on her hind legs.

I paled even deeper if possible. "Okay I had it!" I yelled and started running towards the school.

"Wait~!" The cat starts running after me.

I turned around to see that she was catching up. I look back and cried on the inside. "Why?!" I yelled at the sky. I ran into a dead end...

"Please listen!" The cat stands up on her hind legs again.

"First a pink wombat and now a purple cat." I sighed. I give up on this. "So are you an alien or something? Because there are no pink wombats or purple cats that speak on earth."

"Oh ho ho ho~! Pretty smart to!" The cat puts her paws on her hips. "Names @&*#$3."

I sweat dropped. "I didn't catch that..."

"Eh? Then Orchid is fine. I saw those beautiful flowers for real! Oh do I love studying earth. Unlike that wombat that you speak of didn't do his research well enough." The cat sits down.

"Um I'm still new to a cat talking to me, but what do you want from me?" I asked as I hug my school bag and Onii-chan's bento box to my chest.

"You seem like the perfect candidate to be a helper to the heirs to the throne of love~!" Orchid twirls around. I can see pink hearts thumping in her blue eyes.

Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick...

"You want me to help some princes of love?" I asked. "This is some sick joke."

"OH! I know earth talk, so don't be mean about this subject!" Orchid drama queened out on me.

I check the time. It's this late?! I really need to give this to my brother.

"Look I wish I have some time, but I don't so yeah. Wish I can help you, but I don't have the time." I walk away from the purple cat. "So you can find another girl that can handle all the girly things."

Orchid threw something at me, I dodge it. A shocking feeling hits my left wrist. What is the new pulse I feel? I inhale, could my endless search for sticking to something besides modeling have come?

"I'll see you later!" Orchid sashays away.

I look down to see a white and purple stripped bracelet and a purple crystal shaped into a heart. On top of the heart is a crown.

You have got to be kidding me.

What I just felt was a girly bracelet?

"Not even my color..." I grumbled.