Love Strike 7

Well this is new...Ryuu somehow has my number.

Ryuu: What are your thoughts on chopsticks? Don't repeat what your onii-san has said, that just does not make sense.

I laughed but quickly cover my mouth and give a quick glance around me. No one noticed my slight un-cool laugh. I let out a sigh and smile at the text message.

Me: Well now I know for sure my brothers are idiots, but they are my idiots.

My phone starts ringing startling my train of thought about my brother and his friends. The contact is Hika-kun. He should know I'm in school though, an emergency about his brothers? Or his step-sister? I sighed and decided to answer. "Hakone Amaya speaking, what's the emergency Asahina-san?"

"It's great to listen to your voice right now...." His silky voice made me more concerned about him. His tone is a little low, but he's trying to play it off.

"Something wrong? You wouldn't call me during this time." I fold my arms and see some of my classmates waving to me, I wave back with a polite smile.

"Nothing." I can hear him shuffling something, he must be changing.

I lean against the wall closer to the previous classroom I was in. "That's a lie, would you like to talk about it in person?"

The other line is quiet, till I hear him chuckle. "You know me so well."

I check my watch on my wrist and see that I would only get to talk to him for an hour or two before I go to work at the bath house. "Regular place?"

Hika-kun chuckled. "I'll see you soon, wear something warm or else you'll be using my jacket again." He teased.

I open my mouth, but a teacher was coming from the corner. "Is that a cellphone?"

Even though it's rude to Hika-kun, I didn't want to get in trouble. So I shut my phone and nod my head to answer the teacher. "Sorry Sensei, had an important call with my manager."

The teacher just frowned at me and shook his head. "Just make sure you don't use it during your classes."

"Hai." I bowed to the teacher as he walked away. Man that teacher must be new not to know me. I shrugged and started walking towards my locker to put my outside shoes on. Hika-kun should be waiting at the swing sets close to my house soon.

But before I could, I grabbed Hika-kun's black trench coat and put it over me. I snuggled close to his coat, smelling a little lavender and cigarettes. I don't know why, but I wished the jacket was En-kun's instead of Hika-kun. Soon the sight of Hika-kun sitting on one of the swing sets surprised me, because he usually is in his woman disguise when he hangs out with me. His hoodie is up over his red and orange like long hair. His almond eyes looked like he was somewhere else. Upon his lips was none other than a half done cigarette.

I walk over to him to stand in front of him between his legs. My eyes linger at the silver guitar pic on a silver chain around his neck. "Don't leave me here."

Hika-kun looks up at me in shock, but then smiles. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." He blows out the smoke away from me and crushes the cigarette with his foot. He picks it up to throw it away as I take his previous swing. I look down to see circle patterns in the woodchuck. Hands overlap mine to hold the chains. Looking up, I see Hika-kun looking down at me. What could bother him so much to have that look of slight disappointment written on his face?

"Shall we talk?" I asked as I tilt my head to the side.

A few seconds later he sighed as He leaned closer to my face. I blush and try to focus on something else, but I kept a straight face.