Love Strike 4

(Amaya's magical weapon is the one in the picture, a sword/whip)

I can’t do this! What if the wind blows and show that I’m not wearing a proper bra?! 

This outfit is too revealing

“Now, let’s go help your brother and your friends!” Orchid jumps off the table and walks over to the door.

“Wait.” I called out to her. She stops in her tracks. “How do you know about me and my brother.”

“I was here the whole time, you kids just didn’t noticed me because I was invisible.” Orchid continues to walk and then starts sprinting.

“Hey! Wait up!” I yell and run after her. 

I follow her outside of the school and see that my brother’s and his friends are dressed in weird girly clothing. Yumoto must be enjoying this a lot. En, wearing a light blue outfit, Atsushi wearing a green outfit, Io wearing a yellow outfit, and Ryuu wearing a pink outfit.

I laugh and point at them. “This is really funny!”

“Isn’t this outfit cute?” Yumoto asked as he twirls in his outfit. He stops and smiles at me. “Ya-chan’s outfit is cute to!”

“I don’t see what’s the point of wearing a mask, if you already know who I am.” I sigh I take off my mask. The other guys seemed surprised that it was me. “It’s not my favorite…”

“The cat ears and tail goes well with the outfit.” Ryuu snaps his fingers. “It’s sexy!”

“Eh?” I touch the sides of my head. My ears are gone! 

My mouth opens in shock as I feel a furry ears on top of my head.

I then look behind and see a black cat tail attached to me! Slowly moving back and forth, the tail seemed to be real!

“PAY ATTENTION TO ME!” 

I glance over to the voice and my face dropped. A freaking huge Chikuwabu thing looks pissed. Mostly at me for some reason.

I twitch my ears sensing an attack, I jump out of the way. Like a big jump that seemed impossible!

“Did I just did that?” I asked amazed as I land on the roof of the school.

Orchid jumps onto my shoulder. “This is no time to dwell on it.”

I nod and went with the flow, I summoned a sword whip weapon, silver steel in smaller parts to give good movement and embedded on each part is a purple jewel. At the last part of the steel weapon whip, looked like the shape of a sharp bone. A black ribbon ties around the handle of the sword.

I smirk. “Oh this is going to be fun.”