Love Strike 1

Konichiwa, My name is Hakone Amaya. Twin sister of Yumoto, though we are not anything alike. Let's start off with appearances. Yumoto has short curly blonde hair and ruby eyes. Me, I have straight dark fade to light, shoulder length purple hair and purple eyes. I also wear pink glasses because my eyesight isn't that perfect. My twin brother picked the frame color sadly. I wanted blue. I am a foot taller than he is and he's more carefree than I am.

Our family owns a bathhouse called, Kurotamayu, I help with laundry. I know, feminist right? Well my parents and brothers were always worried about me and didn't want me to do the hard labor. It's because of my un-natural pale skin isn't it?

On the outside I'm silent and cool, apparently to my twin. Yet he knows I give the best love. Is it really hard to find the right one? I guess so.

I yawn. Looks like I still have one more study-free afternoon before the first day of high school.

The afternoon's light shine through the curtains. How gaudily those curtains look right now. Pink bunnies and strawberries randomly placed as a pattern on the frilly curtain.

I twitch my eyebrow.

Onii-san is so dead. No not Garo, he wouldn't do this to me. It's got to be my older twin. Yumoto...

"Imoto-chan~!" The curly blonde full of joy jumps on my bed and points at the unappealing curtains. "Do you like it?! Okaa-san said you need more cute stuff in your room!"

I sighed. I lay my head back down on my pillow. "I already have make-up for modeling. That's how far I'll go for being 'cute'." I quoted with my fingers.

"I'm surprised that you stayed with modeling for a while." Yumoto lay his head on my stomach.

"Well it pays really well." I get up and slightly push Yumoto off of me. "It'll help me get my own place." I close my eyes. I can see it now. My own apartment and I can do whatever I want in my own pace, maybe even win a prize for one of my inventions of an AI. Then I can make the bathhouse better looking and hire more staffs. My family can have a nice break for once.

I hear sniffling, queuing me to get out of my daydream. I slowly open my eyes to see Yumoto crying a little. "B-But that means n-n-no more family time!"

My eyes widen at the thought about no family time. That's not what I wanted and I don't want to make my family sad.

I grab Yumoto and bring him into a hug. He gasped as I slowly pat his head. "I think I'll stay till I get ready for college."

Yumoto looks up with a huge smile on his face. "Hmm!" He nodded.

We then hear a loud splash. Yumoto runs out of my room. Leaving me to myself to think. What can all that ruckus be about? I change into black nike shorts and a white tank top, since I was being lazy all day. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. I hear another splash. Seriously? What do our customers do in a bathhouse to make this much racket?!

Yumoto blushes when he recognizes something. "A wombat!" He drops the broom and runs in.

"EH?!" I yelled as I run over to the men's section's door. True to my onii-chan's words, right there in the water, with my clothed brother, was a wombat! A pink wombat?!

Besides the wombat being cuddled to death by my onii-chan, there are two guys that looked a couple years older than me staring at me. One is black haired and wide brown eyes. The other one is taller than the first one, dirty blonde hair and slanted looking dark blue eyes. I wonder why?

I grab two robes and throw it to them. I shyly turn around as they rush out of the room to get changed and possibly run out. Wait...WITHOUT PAYING?!

"Don't go!" The wombat pleaded.

Oh.

My.

God!

It spoke?!

I ran out of the bath room as fast possible. Garo suddenly appeared in front of me. I yelped. He gives me a questioning look. "What's wrong?"

My mouth moves, but no proper words come out.

"Here," He hands me a receipt. "Give this to the two high schoolers that just ran out. We're not running a free bathhouse." He then walks away, maybe to cut more wood? He needs a girlfriend soon...

I sigh and walk out to find the same guys from before saying something about these three other guys wearing white uniforms. A lump forms in my throat. Why am I nervous? Oh that's right, I still need to warm up to the thought of talking to strangers. I walk up to them and cleared my throat.

They turn around.

"You forgot to pay. I know it may be your first time in this bathhouse, but please remember to pay." I bluntly told them.

"Oh!" The guy with glasses said as he gets his wallet and gives me around twenty. "I hope this works? Also is it easier to be regulars?"

I nodded to both answers. "Yeah, that works fine."

"Get back here!" Yumoto yells from a distance. The same weird pink wombat runs away.

"What is he in oden terms?" The glasses guy asked.

The dirty blonde haired guy tilts his head. "The pot?"

I sweat dropped. "That's not even food..."

"HELP!" I can hear the wombat yell as he runs away for his life from Yumoto.

I bowed to the guys and walked inside. Seriously, this is the weirdest afternoon this summer yet. "Well," I sighed. "At least I'm ready for school tomorrow."