Love Strike 6

A/N: I know this might be late, but this is a Valentines chapter that still follows with the story. Let's see how Amaya deals with this certain type of day~!

❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~

Today is Valentines. Where all sappy couples get together and girls give chocolate to their loved ones. I wasn't one for giving, more like receiving from most of the girls at my all girls school. Even boys from nearby schools would come over to give me presents. I don't know why they would. It's usually a tradition for girls to give chocolate to guys. The smell of fresh baked chocolate fills the hallways. I walk in to find my classmates getting their pink boxes out. That hideous hot pink burns my eyes.

A first year girl walks up to me and blushes. Her eyes looking around the room, attention away from me. This always happens. "Can you please accept this?" She bows and presents me a red box.

I glance at the box, there's a rose on it and a gold ribbon. "Arigato.(Thank You)" I take it and place it on my desk.

Apparently that was a sign for all the other girls to hand me their chocolate. In ten minutes of me sitting in my seat, a pile of boxes and other gifts piled up on my desk. It was so tall, I think it's touching the ceiling.

"Class is now in session!"

I paled at that voice. It can't be! I look over to the side of the boxes and see a woman with long purple hair and neon blue eyes. She's wearing a black bando and black booty shorts. With a half white cardigan.

That's very weird. I thought I heard Orchid.

"My name is Lydia Orchid."

Oh crap it is her...HOW DID SHE GET A HUMAN FORM?!

I thought that she might have done what the pink wombat would do

I thought that she might have done what the pink wombat would do. Take a poor old woman and use her as the wombat did with Yumoto's old teacher.

"I will be your Home Economics teacher!" Orchid smiles like a cat. She claps her hands. "Let's make some chocolate for our love ones!"

I sweatdrop. What the heck is she planning?

❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~

Right now I'm in Home Ec class and attempting, and I mean ATTEMPTING to try to make chocolate. For some guy that I barely knew! Well he's one of my brother's sempai's at his school, but still.

That means that he's also my sempai....

"Hokane-chan~!" A group of girls wearing tennis outfits crash into the classroom. My grip on the icing tube tightened and messed up making a rose on top of a chocolate cupcake for my brother.

I look over at the group of girls wearing their tennis outfits. "Yes?"

"We need your help! Our captain is absent because she caught a cold!" One of the girl's complains and to make it more dramatic she closes her eyes and shakes her hips.

The one next to her nods her head. "We're running low on equipments to! We don't know what we did wrong!"

I sigh. This seems to always happen to me. I push my pink glasses up. "I'll see what I can do..."

"You should also show us your moves for the girls who are tryouts!" She slams the tennis racket onto the table next to my chocolates. The plate shakes from the impact, and the chocolates that were on it fell onto the ground. I frown as I noticed that the chocolates that had the pink rose frostings were smushed.

Orchid-sensei walks over to me and pats my shoulder. "You still have time to make it!" She smiles.

"No it's fine. I am running for president of the school council. It's good practice." I push her hand away. I kneel down to pick up the chocolate and throw them away.

As I stand, I brush my skirt down. After I was finished, I smile at the group of girls. "Lead the way."

The girls led me towards the locker room and let me change. Sadly not in private. They gawk at me and tried to touch my...well chest. I put on my gym shirt on before they could even do so. I put on my shorts and quickly change my inside shoes to gym shoes.

One of the tennis players hand me their club payments chart. I look at it and take a deep sigh. "Has your captain been taking the team to 'after parties' after each game?"

"Hai!" The girl that gave me the chart said. "Though I don't know why she didn't put it down in this chart."

I am really close to face palming, but I hold it back. I give her the chart back. "There's your problem. Have less of those parties and only save it for championships. That'll probably save the team about five hundred dollars, depending on how many girls on the team." I hold my hand out and another girl hands me a tennis racket. "Are the tryouts ready to see what it means to be in Saint Vesta High's tennis team?"

"Yes they are waiting outside in the courts."

I just give up on who said that. All these girl's are treating me like a 'sempai'. Even my sempai's act like I'm older than them.

I take the racket and walk outside to the court. Sure enough there was a girl shaking in her shoes on the other side. Is she afraid that I will wreck her?

From the corner of my eye, I see my brother and his friends hiding in a bush. Along with other boys from different schools. I roll my eyes at their attempt at hiding.

If they want a  show, then a show they will get.

I put the racket on my shoulder. "I will test every tryouts that want to get in this team,"  I point my racket at the poor soul across me. "Shall we dance?"

I hear squeals behind me and weirdly from some guys. I serve the ball gently, giving the other girl a chance to hit it back. She does weakly.

My move. I back handed the serve it back with full force. The tennis ball flies past her and lands close to the line. This poor girl didn't get to notice to serve back. Her shocked eyes told me that she wasn't expecting that move. She must have thought that I would accidentally get it out.

"Anyone else?"

"Ya-chan! That was so cool!" Yumoto jumps up and down.

En nods. I feel a box in my hand and turn around to see it was Orchid who gave me the box. She nods and gives me a thumbs up. I check in it to see three of the chocolates I made.

"En-sempai." I said and show him the red box. "Will you accept this?" I blushed and try not to look in his blue eyes.

His face gets a little red. "Sure."

"You don't have to get me a white day, I don't want you to go trough the trouble." I rambled as his hand touches mine. En shrugs as he takes the box and opens it.

I quickly run inside to make my beating heart slowly go back to it's original pace. Why can't I look him in the face and say how I feel?! No! I can't it's too early to think about this crush. School and whatever justice love thing I have to do, comes first.