Day 14.

Which Character Are You Most Like?

Good question. Am I the abused turncloak with issues that fill a word document, the hurtling-into-crazy-territory indecsivie lead or the psycopath wearing a big "nice guy!" mask? Or maybe I'm the abusive cougar who wants to control the entire world by killing people off when they aren't even aware. Or maybe I'm the boyfriend who cheats on his near suicidal girlfriend because...he can. Or maybe I'm the bestfriend who starts everything by not listening to what her bestfriend of forever is trying to say. Hey, maybe I'm the ex-girlfriend who gets killed. Or maybe I'm the casual hook-up of said boyfriend who gets used and tossed. I might even be the sister who gets murdered because the LOFT wanted to make a statement.

Hopefully I'm just an innocent bystander.

If I must analyze it, every character (obviously) has traits of me;

Oksana: My inquistiveness and logic based judgement, my ambition

Kaine: My obsessiveness and perceptiveness

Ryker: My ability to put the end before the means and my leadership

Holden: My laziness (ha. Not kidding).

Meredith: My love of younger men? Kidding... My ambition and big-picture mind

I think I must be the most like Oksana, but I think that's what 99% of writers would say about their main characters. I might be more like Ryker if I really think about it.

Now let's stop this train of thought altogether before I pick out the Mary Sue tendencys of my faves.