Day 8.

30DAYS OFWRITING; DAY8

7-Description of all other important characters

Ryker:

In real life, Ryker would be an uncomplicated guy. If he wasn't involved in all this Tim Stop stuff he'd be the hot college guy who's dating a high school girl and studying vet science. He'd be the guy who you hated in high school because he was popular and smart. He's blonde, tall and ambitious and he's pretty much got his life set. That is, if it wasn't for the Time Stops. After discovering his power at sixteen, he's had to put aside his whole life and invest his time into helping the Rev cause. He's a good guy, maybe a little overly confident, but he's got his shortcomings. He's a liar, a big one, trying to construct a new reality around himself and he feels like he needs to play the hero all the time-or, at least, he wants to play the hero all the time. He may be fighting for the just cause but it might not be all for the right reasons.

Holden:

Known as Oksana's boyfriend, Holden is a sixteen year old footballer who isn't quite sure where he stands. From the very beginning of the story, he isn't sure about his relationship with Oksana and where he stands. He feels like Oksana is moving on from him, that she's moving forward and he's staying behind, and this becomes even more evident when Oksana begins losing her grip on reality. Holden is an above average looking teenager; he's the sort of guy you instantly label "peaking in teens." Unlike Kaine and Ryker, he's dark haired and dark eyed and he's very, very athletic. He's a good kid but he doesn't always show it, especially when looking from Oksana's perspective.