20 Facts About Me!

Okay I got tagged twice for this by @Alicia17b and @SumireHime but I’m only going to do the one set because there’s no way I can think of 40 things haha! (Sorry for writing so much haha! I'll tag people a the bottom) 

1.    I am currently doing Year 12 (or Senior year). My exams are in 5 weeks and I only have 10 days of school left in total FOREVER! This is why I haven’t been on Wattpad much this year, but because I just finished Term 3 I’m not going to study for this weekend just to relax a little. And then I’m heading into 2 weeks jam packed with practice exams and “holidays” that pretty much are just made up of going into school anyway, even though it’s supposed to be holidays...fun times. However, today I just finished the final internal assessment of the year (we did something like 40+!) which means that 50% of my final score is DONE. That’s pretty awesome!

2.    I want to study Law! I live in Australia where you can do double degrees (two degrees at the same time) so my first preference for university is doing a double Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws at the same time. I’m planning on majoring in Film and Communications in Arts, and specialising in Media/Intellectual Property in Law. I want to go to a top Uni (as anyone would) so to go to the best course I have to get a score of 98 which puts you in the top 2% of the country. It’s super competitive! But I haven’t dropped an A+ this year, I am the top of my school at one of the best private schools in the state, and I’m very hopeful about doing well : - )

3.    I have been to 30++ Countries, and I have lived in 4. I was born in Melbourne Australia, I moved to Sydney, then Tokyo, then Seoul, then Singapore, then back to Melbs. It means I’ve moved schools a ridiculous amount of times but it also means I’ve had some really great experiences. I’ve also been to loads of countries including the US 7 times, France 4 times, Italy 4 times, Canada twice, New Zealand way too much times to count (like most Aussies haha!) I would say that my favourite countries are Singapore, Germany, Finland and the US (as well as Oz obviously!) I still haven’t been to Africa though, and I’d love to go to South Africa. I’m going to Spain for the first time next year as well as Florida though, so that shall be fun.

4.    I play loadddsss of sport. But not really because I want to. My school is a football school (one of the famous ones) and thus sport is their #1 priority. We have to play sport 4 times a week at a minimum all year round, so I play Volleyball and Hockey, (including in year 12 uGHH!) but I also play Hockey for a club and I also swim competitively. I complain about it pretty much 24/7 although it’s pretty fun when you’re actually playing the game. It’s just not fun driving to a random sports ground at 8pm on a Wednesday night to run around in the rain. I do get some priorities/special treatment because I play in the ‘first’ (or varsity) team for Hockey, but it still kinda sucks.

5.    I debate! I’m actually the Debating Captain which makes me a massive nerd I guess. But it’s super fun and it’s fun to be good at public speaking because then when in class you have to give speeches you can just laugh at all the kids freaking out.

6.    I’m an only child. And very happy with it.

7.    When I was younger I cut my foot in half. I was scuba diving in Thailand, and I kicked the boat motor thingy when I was trying to get back on a boat. There was blood everywhere. We were 6 hours from any hospital or land. It was really terrible. But it just so happens the nearest hospital was a very famous plastic surgery hospital where it just so happens one of the best Thai surgeons was working and so he sewed my foot back together, and now I barely even have a scar! (Although my foot always hurts with cramps and stuff and I can’t move my toes too well).