Blood lust

TW mild swearing and short described violence

(Third person POV )
'T-This girl...' your mind began to wonder, what were you supposed to think, what the hell were you supposed to do.

Toga, her face held a solid grin, it was just sitting there like it was taunting you, it sat there to remind you of reality and what was going on. Her eyes glued to the girl's face, never leaving once, not even for a single second, not even to look at you. You felt like you were a joke, you felt like this was just some sick f*cking joke.

You felt so god damn neglected, you wanted to grab toga's hand and run away from S/n and never turn back not even for a second, you wanted S/n to disappear back into your nightmares, back into your past and never come back, you wanted to tell her to leave, you wanted her to stay away from you and Toga, you wanted to jump on her, to slam her into the ground, to smash her jaw against the sidewalk, to shatter her skull, to crush every single bone in her body, you wanted her dead.

You could feel it, her gaze, S/n's piercing glaze. It made you insane you were in pure rage and yet you were so f*cking petrified at the same time this feeling was so familiar kinda like back at the camp, back then with that green haired jacka*s. It was different though you didn't really want hurt him you just wanted Toga. But how about now?

Was it because of S/n? Was it because you knew what type of person you were dealing with? Or was it just because the girl was an evil narcissistic b*tch?

You hated her, what she did ruined you, maybe if you told toga she'd stay away from her? No, knowing her she wouldn't take any of it to mind she'd hear it and pretend to care she'd- No, your lover would never, you wouldn't dare think bad about her, she's your everything, she's the reason you're even alive today, you owe Himiko Toga your life.

'What could be going through their minds?' you suddenly thought releasing your previous 'thoughts' you've been quiet the entire time not even attempting to tune into the conversation your girlfriend was having with your...sister, it made you sick to the stomach to call her that.

"So your quirk, tell me more about it!"

(Your POV)
'What about me? Don't you want to know about my quirk? Don't you want to talk to me?-

"I don't see why not" a gut wrenching voice spoke the way she spoke it disgusts me...disgusting...disgusting...dirty...filthy...evil-

"My quirk is called blood lust it gives me the ability to torture someone without even touching them"she began, you could hear the way her tongue moved, sickening.

"When I taste even a drop of someone's blood it links us together although all my senses are turned off as if they were added to the person's, heightening their senses"

"So for example if I were to stab myself I wouldn't feel a thing them however...ahaha- well I guess you can figure the rest out"

Her eyes darted towards you she gave you a look that told you she knew almost exactly what was going through your head this whole walk.

"Enough about me, what about you baby sis?"-

"How have you been?"