A wall?

(I'm very sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been so busy with school I haven't had much time to work on any of my fanfics again I'm sooooo sorry!)

(Yo POV)
Today is the day me,Toga and Dabi were all gonna hang out and honestly I'm really excited spending time with my girlfriend and my new best friend today is going to be so much fun it makes me think back to my old life the life that felt as if it never existed the life before I joined the league of villains before I met Toga...

(Flashback)
"Hey look it's Y/L/N" "she hasn't come to school for like a week" "haven't you heard her parents died" "huh how?" "the guy on tv said she did it" "her quirk is really scary" "dragons kill people" "I knew she was bad!"  "no wonder she killed them" "w-what if she kills us!" "She's a murderer!" "murderer..." "murderer" "murderer!" "murderer!!!" "MURDERER!!!" "MURDERER!!!"

(End of flashback)
a small whimper escaped my mouth before a slapped my hand over it 'No know is not the time I should be happy today's a happy day!' I walk over to Dabi and smile he smiles as well
(don't get me started on dis boi's smile ima go CrAzY!!!)
I then felt a pair of hands on my face "guess who~"an oh so familiar voice beamed while turning me to face them "how can I not know"I rolled my eyes as she took her hands off letting out a small giggle she wrapped her arms around me as I do the same we then heard a tongue click causing us to turn around "cut the Lovey dovey shit and let's go"Dabi told us before walking off we followed behind whilst holding hands 'I wonder where we'll be going?'

(Timeskip)
"U-um guys is it really safe to be here out in the open?"I asked them as we continue to walk to who knows where in the middle of so many people what if we get caught I honestly felt I little scared they nodded I turned to Toga who gave me a wink 'is that bad I think that's bad...oh god it's probably bad' a few minutes later we arrived at uh I'm not sure from what I'm seeing it's a wall? I tug on Toga's sleeve and ask what this place is but before she could open her mouth "it's basically a place that not many people know about and all the people who do know are either thugs,villains basically it's a hotel for bad guys and thanks to one of the worker's quirk it can maintain a secret"Dabi told me I simply nod but honestly I'm amazed a hotel made for villains and villains only how cool is that I wonder if heroes have something like this hmm they probably have like ten or something anyway Dabi walked around up to the wal-hotel and knocked I'm not gonna lie he looked pretty dumb knocking on a brick wall but thankfully I could contain a laugh he then said something not gonna bother remembering what it was because I didn't even know it in the first place I didn't really hear any of what he said then a huge door appeared from out of the wall Dabi opened it and gestured me to walk through because Toga skipped right in...without me a gave him a smile and a 'thank you' inside their were seats,stairs,elevators,a receptionist everything a normal hotel has I mean come on of course it looks like a normal hotel what else would it look like...

*insert complete chaos*

It's rude of me to assume things I better not assume again...anyway after Dabi spoke with the receptionist most likely booking us in Toga grabbed my arm and hugged it "I'm so excited Y/N I've never been to special villain hotel before!"she chirped really showing her cute side causing me to blush "yes me too actually I've never been to a regular hotel either...I didn't have much money before and neither do I now so this is such a great experience!"I smiled with my eyes sparkling she giggled as we link arms and walk to Dabi who seemed annoyed? he rolled his eyes and told us to follow "u-um how long are we staying here for?"I questioned quietly but loud enough for them to hear "Shigaraki said about maximum three days" "aha isn't mr handy man the best!" "eheh sure..." once we got to our rooms we dibbed beds I didn't really care which one I got so yah "why is there three beds I wanna share with Y/N!"Toga whined "I didn't say you couldn't idiot do whatever you want I don't care"Dabi replied going under his sheets "Tch Y/N probably wants to sleep by herself not with you..."he muttered the thought of me sleeping next to Toga made me happy I'm always happy around her "I mean if you want"I smiled looking into her beautiful eyes "yay see Dabi she does wanna sleep in my bed!"Toga cheered pulling me into a hug before drifting off to sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You MuRdErEr"

End
(I hope you enjoyed this chapter bai)

Nanairo~