We Are Grounders: II

Just as the Ark was separating back into its original stations in the sky, there were various indistinct sounds coming from beyond the wall. Suddenly all the noise stopped before it started up again. Only this time louder.

Finn emerged from the secret tunnel and engulfed Clarke in a hug. I stood there quietly letting them enjoy their moment before I overheard Finn say that he bought us more time by bringing the reapers here.

"Hows Raven?"

"She's not good. And the rockets aren't ready yet. Jaspers working on them now."

"Jasper?" He questioned, "what's plan B?"

"Jasper was plan B."

I stepped forward, "just hurry up and make sure Raven's going to be okay. I'll stay out here in case anything happens." The two nodded before heading off into the dropship.

It seemed that in a matter of seconds the war got worse. The gunners were falling from their posts, arrows sticking out of their chests as they lay dead on the ground.

The gate fell.

Everyone, everywhere started shouting and attacking the grounders. "Use the grenades!" I grabbed a couple before throwing them at several grounders trying to enter the camp. But they just kept on coming. I was scared that this was going to be it.

"All right," I hear Clarkes voice, "Jasper did it. Get everybody, get inside now!" She shouted. I ducked behind one of the sack walls as Finn and Clarke joined me. "Demetria where's your brother?" I just shook my head, tears forming in my eyes.

"There he is!" Finn yelled and pointed to the secret tunnel.

"Bellamy!" I screamed for my brother.

"He's never gonna make it. Bellamy, run!" Clarke said.

Bellamy picked up a gun as he ran unto the battlefield, facing what seemed to be like the leader. There were no bullets left in the gun and instead used it to protect himself from the grounder's sword. Suddenly he's punched in the face and kneed in the stomach. I try to run to him but I was held back by Finn.

"No, no, no. Bellamy!" I cried.

"He's killing him." Clarke said as I wept some more. Finn let go of me and grabbed a gun from one of the campers hands. He shot at the grounder before fighting by Bellamy's side. "Stop, Finn, no!"

Bellamy was now on top of the grounder as Miles was urging both Clarke and myself inside. All around us was death, one of the campers was being stabbed to death right before my eyes. Finn and Bellamy were both tossed to the ground again. I grabbed the dagger from my belt and bolted towards them before Clarke could drag me into the dropship. I launched it at one of the oncoming grounders, and made impact right between their eyes.

Glancing at Bellamy I see the worry in his eyes. He knows what's gonna happen if I don't return to the dropship. He just shakes his head, and I know that means to run. I wish this wasn't how it ended but I ran towards the wall where I had snuck out of camp to follow Clarke and Finn and Charlotte. Before doing so I grabbed another dagger from the ground just in case. I needed to get away, I needed to get far away.

I kept on running until I could run no more. Out of breath and lost I fell to the ground crying. I just left him. I just left my brother. And I don't even know where Octavia is or if she is even alive. I heard the explosion before I saw the flames. There was a loud cloud of smoke in the distance and only now did I realize how far I ran.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a branch crack behind me. Not thinking twice I launched the dagger at the sound. I heard a slight noise of shock before looking at the person.

"Well you're better at aiming."

"Oh my god. Cyrus."

 ---------------------------------------

And done the first season! tell me your thoughts, likes and dislikes and I can't wait to read them! Please vote and comment! 

also I am very sorry it took forever to write, but with school and work I have very little time to write. Hope you enjoyed the first season tho!