We are Grounders: I

As Raven, Jasper, and I crawl underneath the floor off the dropship we hear muffled sounds of Murphy and Bellamy talking. "Very cool." Raven mumbles while looking at all of the ship's wires.

"Stop thinking like a mechanic and find me something to shoot through." Jasper states.

"Well, this mechanic's gonna hotwire the door."

"There's the hatch." Jasper remarks looking at the ladder in front of them.

"Locks from above. Forget it." Raven responds.

From above I can hear my brother's voice, "I give you an order, you follow it, right?"

"Damn it! He's up there because of me."

Raven shushes Jasper and I add, "you need to be quiet if we're gonna save him, okay?" he nods.

"Help me find the door circuit." Raven says.

"We lost Clarke. We can't lose Bellamy, too."

Raven makes her way over to us, "Jasper shut up. They're like right above your head."

"Good." Jasper looks up, "I'll shoot through the floor. I just need to figure out where Murphy is."

"Are you insane?!" I whisper yell.

"Bad idea." Raven remarks while she lighty hits a hydrazine tub. "Holy crap. There's tons of it."

"The engines fired late on the way down. We can make more bombs."

"Yeah. Put that on our to-do list. But from now on, no shooting, you got me?" Jasper nods.

"Can we focus please guys!" I state worrying for Bellamy. Suddenly a gunshot is heard from above. "Oh my god!" a tear escapes my eye. I raise my body and press my ear against the floor. I hear my brother say "im fine" which causes me to let out a breath of relief.

"Get that door open." Jasper tells Raven to which she nods. Raven begins to hotwire a bunch of shit that I didn't know the names of.

I listen intensely to what my brother and Murphy are saying. "I want you to feel what I felt. And then I want you to die."

"And what about Demetria?" Bellamy states.

"What about her?"

"She has looked past all your actions before. But killing her only brother." He pauses, "she'll never forgive you."

"Maybe not. But you hurt me and now I want to hurt you."

"Murphy you son of a bitch." I whisper.

"Hey Demetria you shouldn't be here." Jasper mentions.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you should be outside with Octavia. To comfort each other." I nod. Just as I was about to leave, another gunshot went off. "We need to do this now."

"I'm working as fast as I can. The wires for the door are mixed in with the ignition system. Sparking the wrong one would be bad."

I hop out of the dropship and make my way over to Octavia. She looks at me with concern. "He's still alive, I heard them talking. Raven's almost there with the door. Its only a matter of time." Octavia nods her head and holds my hand.

Suddenly we heard a large amount of gunshots go off. They sounded like they were clashing with metal. Jasper came around the ship just as the door opened. Jasper went in first, his gun at the ready. Me and O followed after and saw Bellamy strung up by his neck with Jasper holding up his legs. Octavia unclipped the rope while I cut it away from his neck. "Breathe!"