Murphys Law (Part 2)

"Hey hey hey!" I yell at Murphy who is about to get his revenge on Charlotte. "You can't do this. I won't let you become a murderer."

Murphy looks me right in the eyes and huffs. His neck is bruised and there is rope burn on it. His face is still bloody. Bellamy, Clarke, Finn and Charlotte went into the tent moments before Murphy could stand up and want his revenge. I understand how he must feel. They were about to kill him for nothing but now they're protecting a kid who actually committed the crime. Its not fair. "You can't stop me this time Demeti. I deserve justice."

"But this isn't justice Murphy its revenge. I know how you must feel but it doesn't make a difference because if you do this there will be consequences."

"I'll take my chances." He pushes past me and walks up to the tent and begins to pace while a crowd forms behind him. There is nothing I can say nor do to prevent him from trying to kill the girl. "Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" No one came out of the tent. I walk up beside Octavia and Jasper. "Bring the girl out now!" Murphy yells once more.

"I at least thought my own flesh and blood would be on my side." I state coldly.

"It's not like he's that innocent. He tried to kill Jasper."

"Exactly. Tried. As in did not kill. As in innocent."

"I'm not going to apologize because we both know he would have killed him if you did nothing to stop him."

"Guess that's the difference between us. I know he wouldn't have killed him."

"But he will kill the girl." I don't know what to say. I pray to god that he won't kill the girl or else I could never forgive him for that.

"We'll see about that." I walk away from the scene and into the forest. I can still hear apart of the conversation when I leave camp.

"So its ok to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you want to let her walk?" I stop walking when I hear the Octavia yell. I take a few steps back in camp to see Bellamy knocked out cold. Serves him right, and he'll wake up in a few hours.

Suddenly I hear a snap. I immediately turn around and see Clarke, Finn and Charlotte rush from the camp and into the woods. I race after them making sure they don't see me following them. I know they're trying to protect Charlotte because they think that because she's a child she doesn't deserve to be punished. But she does and if I have to i'll do it myself.

---

I've been following them for nearly an hour and they still haven't stopped running. Its growing dark and they have nowhere to go. "At least tell me you have a plan and we're not just wandering aimlessly through the woods." Clarke asks Finn.

"I have a plan." I continue to follow them through the vast forest.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Clarke questions Charlotte angrily. "Just because we saved you doesn't mean you're forgiven. Got it?" I would be made at her too if I were Clarke. I mean the girl killed her best friend right after they became friends again.

"Clarke." Finn states.

"What?" She looks to him annoyed.

"She's just a kid." and a murderer and a liar. I really want her just to die for not telling what she had done sooner. Murphy didn't deserve to be hung and almost killed for nothing.

"She's a killer. You killed someone Charlotte." Clarke faces her. "Ended his life. Did you stop to think about that for even a second? Look at me! You can't just kill someone to make yourself feel better." Damn right. I wish Murphy was listening to this and Bellamy. You can't just kill someone to get what you want. And he wanted people to follow him.