I'm His - That is Luke up There

I woke up in a room in only a black shirt and my undergarments I was scared to know who changed me I dident know them they all had tattoos and piercings. Then a guy with brown hair and eyes came walking in I walked back when he came closer to me. "Look who's up now" he Sed with a smirk I then soon remembered I had a broken leg " how is my leg fine now it was broken last night?" I Sed he just pushed me up ugenst the wall and slaped me " don't ask questions you don't want to know about. " he slaped me to the grownd and left. I cried and put my hand to my cheak and got up and went to the bed and lade there. I got woken up by the curly haired guy that I hit with my gutar I got scared and backed away. He graded my wrist and pulled me down the hall and down the stairs. "Lukes whating for her. " a guy with red hair Sed he took me down stairs and pushed me to the floor. The boy with blond hair from last night was down hear "you can leave us now. " then with that the other guy left. This Luke guy croched down to me " I've been looking for you my hole life and your not geting away your my mate " he Sed " I don't get it im confused " I Sed " Aww prinsses your mine. " he Sed " I think I diside my own fath and your not in it" I Sed.