Just a Normal Day

That is kayla for the pic
           Kayla's pov
I woke up with a big head ake. I was in my apartment i dont know how i got here but at least i know i didn't lose my v-card.

I know this becaues my area dosen't heart. I was for share going to stay home today.

I got up and i saw my bags layed by my closet. That's weird i thought as i went to my kitchen to get some breakfast to eat.

As i looked threw the cabnets and my frige i saw nothing so i gess i'm going to the store tomarrow, i ate a banana becaues i have some thing to cook for dinner.

            Harry's pov
So today me and nial are on watch dotty. Cents the boys have to there mates to watch to day cents there off work for a little bit.

There mates travel. I wish I could find my mate soon. " hey harry do you think you will have a 2nd mate and if you do, what would happen if you found your 2nd mate and my first one what if there way younger than us"

"  yeah made,  and well we would stop ageing till our mares are the same age as us then we'll age with them" I said " how do you now that" "because it hapend with my dad and mom" I said eating some chips in the car.

Time past by and it was 10:35 pm and me and nial called Luke (L-luke and N&h for nial and harry)
L- hello
N&h- hey its harry and nial nothings happend she's sound asleep and safe
L-ok come back we need some help tracking down Alex's brother Seth
N&h-ok where on our way
The call ended and we went to Luke's house.

            Kayla's POV
I just finished whaching The Host and let me tell you best movie ever. I looked at the clock it read 10:00 pm I turned off the t.v. and went to sleep [Dream::::::: "Kayla will you marry me" Seth said "I don't know I still have to get use to all this vampier stuff I'm still scared" I said "its OK just rememder I still love you" Seth said geting up and picking me up "put her down she's mine!" I turned around and saw luke.::::::]

Authors note:::::: so you guys got to see some of the future in her dream. I still don't know who she's going to end up with but I will put up a nuther ending for the other guy so you'll know how each end will end.