Finding Her

Lukes pov
After a whayel we found her by following her sent "do you want us to go get here" mikey sed "no not yet we will what and call one direction to stalk her so i will have the stuff she needs when we get her back." I sed "ok lets go back and call them" calum sed. So we went back and i called harry from one direction they are also in a gang but in our pack to but in there gang harrys the alpha. So i called him (phone call harry=h and luke=l)
H-"hello"
L-"hey can you and the guys go wach after my mate i kidnapped her yestorday and she ran away and i need to be contaced when something bad happens and i need you to stay by her side when shes gone so i can go to her apartment and know what i need when we get her back if thats ok."
H-"yah ill get the guys ready when will we start."
L-" tomaroww and dont let her notes you are following her she mite get freaked out and call the cops."
H-"ok on problem we will start tomaroww by."
Then he hung up i told the guys what is going on and heded to bed and looked arownd i miss my mate i layed down and closed my eyes and went to sleep.
(Important note down there)
Authers note- im so sorry that i dident update my phone wouldent let me but the next chapter will just have a number or not on it becaues it will be an unknown pov i will give you a hint thew it is a hot boy and there will be his brother that is extremly hot and the brother will show up in a difront one thew but i will put there pictors insted of lukes pictors so you know what they look like i will use them in other storyes to the guy for the next chapter name is alex and the brothers is seth.