She's Gone

Luke's pov
I got out of the shower and i got dressed and then heard a big boom sound coming from down stares. I ran down stares and totaly forgot about kayla so i went back up there and she was gone. I went down stares and all the guys where up and looking arouned then looked at me "she's gone" i sed "well lets go find her she is your mate you know you only get one and she will be our lana soon wants we get back to Australia so lets go find her." Calum sed he was right we need to go "ok lets go and shift when we get out there." We ran out side and shifted my wolf was a golden color with ice blue eyes with black ends on my feet,tale, and my eres. That what an alpha will look like so we chased after her and after a wayel i howled in pane becaues i dident have my mate with me.
Kayla's pov
I ran as fast as i could i got tierd after a wayel and cached my breth but when i hered a howl i ran faster up a head was lights and buildings so i ran faster i got to a police stashon and went in a lady came up to me "can i help you ma'm"
"Yes i was kidnapped and i ran all the way here and i have no where to go." "Ok i will get an officer to help you we have a program for people like this and we help them get a place and give them money to help out with stuff they need ok." She sed "ok" she went back and got an officer "come on back and i'll get you started. I went back and told him all that has happend "ok we will get you an apartment and give you 10,000 dallars to get you started and keep you safe we will wach you for a week and leave so you dont have to freak out ok." He sed "ok wheres the place at." I sed "its buy the mall and a store so yull be ok."
He took me there and i went in and it was amazing it looked new and every thing. " so here are the keys and a new phone for you get some rest and when we find the guys they will be put to prison for a long time, by." He sed he left and i went to my new room and went to sleep tomaroww i was going shoping for new clothes hopefuly ill be safe.