Seeing Him The First Time

I ran in to a boy with red hair and Hazel eyes with tattoos and persings. He graded my sholders but I hit him with my gutar and ran. I ran as fast as I could but when I looked back I saw 3 guys not to far behind and I triped and fell in my face my nose was bleeding I put my bag down and ran faster but my nose hurt really bad. When I thought I lost them I looked back and saw the coming but when I theme arownd I triped down a hill. When I finally got to a stop I had a broken leg and my nose was gushing out blood. I looked up at the stars "at least I will die looking at the stars" I Sed out loud. I was geting dizzy and my eyes were geting hevy. When I herd stoping feet and a guy with amazing blue eyes with blond hair with a quif. He picked me up then I fell asleep in his arms. Authors note - I will try and up date every day or more than once but im only 13 heard old and I just joined so I have alot of storys to read but I will never forget to write each day unless I have no intornet and I will be makeing alot of more story's please coment knife put you in some story's I'm going to write insted of yousing my name all the time. Thankyou for reading and please comment.