Finding My Mate

That is Seth in the pic
Seth's POV
Last night my brother Alex mind linked me and tooled me I had a mate and that she lives in Sydney, Australia and she lives in an apartment by the beach. So I'm In London and in my soon to be castle once I get my mate. My brother died last night and Luke hemmings and harry styles killed him. But right now I'm looking up apartments that my mate could live at. I'm going to book a flight once I looked up all the information I need to no before I go and get her which will be vary soon.
Kayla's POV
I woke up sweating "ewww" I wispred to my self. That was a weired dream last night. I got up and out of bed and took a shower, after my shower I got dressed in some blue skinny jeans and a blue hoody and put on some shoes. I grabbed my money and the keys to the apartment then left to the store. When I got to the store I grabbed a cart and got, bananas, strawberrys, meat, noodles, chips, pasta stuff, salsa, sota, orange juice, ice cream, cookies, and while I was getting some caned stuff I saw the guy from last night, And let me tell you he's freaking me out so I just got some soup. When I was at the counter cheaking out I saw him again he's freaking me out. I paid for my stuff and left to my apartment. Once I got everything put up I decited to go to the beach cents I live by it so I got on my baby blue tow pice and put on some shorts and a jacket and went to the beach.
Seth's POV
So I looked up everything I needed to know and I'm going to, and I'll be in Sydney, Australia in a day to get my mate.