~• "Date" •~

Chuuya's POV.

"Should I?"

Pluck.

"Should I not?"

Pluck.

"Should I?"

Dinner at 7:30 eh...?

"Should I not?"

Sounds fun...

"Should I?"

Being around him...

"Should I not?"

I plucked the last petal of a flower I found lying in my balcony, somewhat disappointed with the results. I plucked the single leaf hanging off the stem.

"I should." I whispered to myself.

"Well, the flower said it not me, can't argue with flowers now can ya?" I shrugged, reassuring myself that I was agreeing to go on this dinner just because of the flower.  Walking back inside my bedroom, I sighed.

"Oh who am I kidding, I like him. Damn it! How could I like him!? Him! Out of all people!?"

"Yes yes, I know you're very surprised, that's only because I'm a master at hiding my feelings."
.
.
.
"Ughhh who am I kidding, judging by all the times he's seen me getting flustered and all embarrassed, he probably already knows. Tch help meeee..!! What do I do?? I want to go but I don't want to go?"

"..."

"So this is what my life has come to? Talking to walls?"  I deadpanned as I stared at the empty grey wall in front of me. I had drawn a tiny smiley face on the wall when I was drunk, maybe that was why I was talking to it.

I stared at the note again. Fine...maybe I'll go...

Friday.

I took a deep breath and stared at myself in the mirror. I didn't know where Mackerel planned on taking me, so I didn't really know if I should go formal by wearing a suit or casual by wearing ripped jeans.

3rd person POV.

Chuuya stared at the mirror for another 5 minutes. He was wearing a deep, burgundy coloured button-up shirt. Being the fashion master that he is, he decided to leave the top two buttons undone. For his neck accessories, Chuuya wore his regular pet-styled choker. He decided to wear black jeans with a short belt chain hanging from his waist. He was wearing black shoes with a slight platform, and to top it all off, he wore a black jacket, letting it hang off of his shoulders.

Chuuya decided to forego his -oh so precious- hat, since he wasn't going to spend the entire evening listening to Dazai make fun of it.

~

The ginger watched as the clock ticked closer and closer to 7:30. Why was he so nervous? It's not like he's never been alone with Dazai before. Well, it's just that, something about this "date" with him seems different. Just the fact that you can even call it a "date" sends chills down Chuuya's spine.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the doorbell ring. Chuuya stood up and walked towards the door, hesitantly reaching for the doorknob.
.
.
Before him stood Dazai, in all his bandaged-wrapped glory. He was wearing a black button-up shirt, along with deep blue denim jeans. For accessories, obviously he was still wrapped in bandages -visible at the neck-, he also had a black band-ring around his index finger. He chose black boots for footwear. And lastly, Dazai had one side of his hair tucked behind his ear -which Chuuya found extremely hot-.