~• Disneyland •~

That one line made all my thoughts come to a screeching halt. It had the same effect on Nakahara too. Dazai-san was completely drunk, but the sadness in his voice when he said that sentence did not go unnoticed.

It's like what he actually meant to say was that he missed Nakahara and did not want to get separated from him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd person POV.

Atsushi didn't know what he was feeling. Anger? Sadness? Jealousy? His emotions were all mixed up.

He didn't want to believe what Kunikida said was actually true.

[Atsushi] It can't be true. The way I've heard Dazai-san complain about Nakahara Chuuya is proof that he hates him.

But then a small voice inside him said, but the look he has in his eyes when he talks about the ginger says otherwise...

The weretiger shook his head side to side violently, wanting to get these thoughts out of his head.

[Atsusi] It's not true it's not true it's not true! Atsushi convinced himself, a hint of doubt still lingering in his mind.

He didn't want to see anymore and headed back to his dorm provided by the agency.

Back in the present, with Chuuya and Dazai.

Chuuya yawned loudly, stretching like a cat (A/N oya oya~~ he's flexible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). He strolled back towards his bedroom. He opened the door slowly so that the brunette wouldn't wake up.

Closing the door quietly behind him, he stepped as lightly as possible towards the chair near his nightstand. Chuuya grabbed the spare blanket, he sat on the chair with his feet up and covered himself with the blanket and closed his eyes (A/N, he's too much of a tsundere shy child to sleep on the same bed with Dazai lmao, also yes the chair is big enough for him cause- well come on it's chUUYA).

(FYI, this was the chair)

He was actually planning on keeping an eye on the bandaged boy in case he started throwing up or tried anything stupid while he (Chuuya) was asleep, but the warm shower he (Chuuya) took earlier made all those thoughts go straight out the window.

What I'm trying to say is that he fell asleep the moment he closed his eyes.

Good night Soukoku!

.

.

.

.

Good morning Soukoku!

Dazai opened his eyes. Since Dazai is, well, Dazai, his hangover wasn't exactly as terrible as it should have been, but he still felt lightheaded.