~•Drunk•~

"Does Dazai-san have some sort of connection with Nakahara Chuuya? He acts really weird when we mention that name." I asked him.

I was hoping he would say something like "it's because they're ex-partners" or "yeah he's someone Dazai despises." But I hated the response I got.

"Yeah, Dazai used to like him in a romantic way."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd person POV.

"Did I hear that right? Dazai-san. Used to. Like Nakahara Chuuya. In a romantic way. Dazai-san used to like Nakahara Chuuya in a ROMANTIC WAY!?" Atsushi internally yelled.

"Does anyone else know?!" He questioned Kunikida.

"No, I don't think so. If they know then they probably don't care." The blond didn't look up at the white haired boy and continued typing.

"What are you people talking about?" The brunette appeared out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of Atsushi. Kunikida however, did not move an inch.

"Um...we were talking about...u-uh..." The smaller boy struggled. He always seemed to panic around Dazai.

"We were talking about the amount of money I'll have to spend to clean up after the Mafia's mess." Kunikida simply replied.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you, the living and walking definition of 'INSURANCE!'" Dazai used both his arms to point to the older male in a "ta-da!!" way.

The vein in Kunikida's head popped as he tried to strangle Dazai to death.

"DAZAI YOU IDIOT! I'M NOT AN INSURANCE. I'M SPEAKING FACTS AND YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN NEVER WORKS AND WHEN IT DOES WORK, IT ONLY THINKS ABOUT WAYS TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!" Kunikida lectured.

"Ah speaking of working brains. Did you know that when a person yells too much, their stress level increases and their body starts releasing unhealthy hormones which are harmful to the brain?" Dazai asked / informed.

[Atsushi] Is that even a real thing?-

"Wait seriously?" Kunikida let go of Dazai's neck.

"Yeah! Go go! Write it down in your notebook!"

The older blond male grabbed his small notebook and started writing.

"Too much yelling...unhealthy hormones..."

"I'm messing with you."

Snap. The pen broke in half.

"DAZAI YOU BASTARD!! I AM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!"

"I appreciate the offer Kunikiiiiiiiiiiiiiida-kun~ But I'd prefer to commit double suicide with a beautiful woman~ And I certainly don't want to die by the hands of a boring man like you~"

"HA!?"

The brunette started backing away in a teasing manner while Kunikida started throwing objects at the man.

Dazai-san just looked over to me and gave the "this-is-totally-normal" smile. Atsushi felt the blood rush to his face but somehow managed to smile back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Everyone, I know that for the past few days, all of you have been working overtime, so I'd like to give you all a break. You may all leave early today and enjoy the rest of the evening." Fukuzawa-dono announced.