~• Boyfriends •~

Little recap since it's been a while since I updated: Chuuya got captured because of the virus ability and anesthesia, Kouyou went to Dazai for help, Dazai and Chuuya fought against the bAd gUyS together, Dazai helped Chuuya get back to the Mafia base, and right before leaving, Dazai kissed him....and then ran off.

3rd Person POV.

Dazai strolled through the streets of Yokohama, sighing every 30 seconds. Ugh, what a sticky situation. Kunikida would kill him if he found out that he had been kissing people from the mafia.

But that wasn't even the real issue. The real issue was the tiny hatrack he just kissed.

Dazai knows that Chuuya hates it when things are done without meaning, so he definitely couldn't use excuses like "I just felt like it," because he'd make Chuuya feel used....and he'd get punched in the face.

Just as he was about to get lost in his thoughts, he got smacked in the head by something that felt like a rock. Dazai turned around to see what just collided with his head since that actually hurt.

Well what he saw was indeed not a rock. It was a paperclip, bent out of shape to form a sphere-like object.

Oh no.

Only one person was strong enough to bend it like that and then throw it like that. No no no please don't let it-

"Oi!" A loud voice called out but surprisingly Dazai was the only one who noticed.

The brunet looked up and watched as Chuuya floated towards and landed in front of him.

"There you are..." Chuuya started.

Dazai bit the inside of his lower lip, it has never been this awkward before. He was trying so hard not to overthink things, so he actually started noticing all the tiny details on Chuuya.

He noticed everything from the belt chain hanging off of Chuuya's waist to the light brown freckles dusting his face. Though he tried to avert his gaze from Chuuya's face because it kept reminding him of the events that took place just a few minutes ago.

"I'm no expert at this but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to kiss someone and then run off." Chuuya frowned at Dazai, pulling the taller man out of his thoughts.

"I panicked..." the brunet mumbled, he's never felt this flustered around Chuuya.

"Thank god I wasn't the only one.." Chuuya whispered. "So...why did you.."

Kiss me. Dazai finished the sentence in his mind. "Will 'I don't know' work?" He asked with a light chuckle and a weak smile. He got his answer when Chuuya's frown deepened. "No."

Then Dazai heard the ginger sigh. "I'm not one of your experimental one night stands am I? Because if yes then I'm actually going to pulverize your skull without any hesitation whatsoever."

"Of course not..!" Dazai answered, getting slightly defensive.

"Then what do you think of me?" 

Wow he really wants to dot the I's and cross the T's huh?!

"What about you?" Dazai turned the question on Chuuya, making the ginger flinch slightly.

"I..might have something I wanna say," he answered while messing with the single long strand of his hair. Dazai gulped, he wanted to get this over with and never speak of it again because he hated the way his stomach was doing backflips and the way his heart felt like it would leap right out of his mouth.