Creepy Susie X Male!Reader

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, Male!Reader, Crush, Popularity Ladder Ranking (?), Aged-Up Characters, Opposites Attract, Stalking (?), Cussing|Cursing|Swearing (Light), Bully!Reader (Rarely), Time Skips, Short Story, Short Love Story, Rushed Ending🆃🅷🅴🅼�...

🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: The Goth who capture my Heart
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: The Oblongs

[1]There's this shadow you've been seeing a lot, everywhere you went, she was there!

You hated her!

But you've grown accustomed to her monochrome appearance, you felt as if you developed feelings for the girl. But did not dare admit such things!

At first, you thought the teen had been stalking you, but that wasn't the case. From the look of things, Susie hadn't acknowledge you once! As one of the popular students, you basically demanded everyone's attention! From the lame outcasts to the snobby rich kids. Your sister, Debbie, took notice of your disgusting infatuation.

"[NAME]!" Your sister called your name, attention fully captured by the blond. "Forget that spooky witch!" You fingers tapped lightly against the computer's keyboard. Debbie quickly ushered her friend, Debbie, over with a smile. Her friend gave a small wave, "I've set you up on a date with Debbie! Is that exciting!?" Both Debbies giggled in sync, you rolled your [EYE COLOR] eyes.

"Nah, I'll pass." You looked away, carding your fingers through [HAIR COLOR] locks. "I'm busy with schoolwork." You add, your sister frowned as Debbie burst into tears and the sound of the two retreating. You didn't feel bad, she'll be normal about this encounter sooner then later.

---

Few days would pass and you'll meet Susie's legless father, the man had scared you at first, having caught you spying on his daughter.

"Have you taken a fancy to my daughter?" He asked, you couldn't help but stare at the short man with wide eyes and a running heart. 

You're in so much trouble now!

The older man pressed his hollowed cheek into his small hand, a look of love.

Confusion lacing your face.

"Ahh, this is how I met my wife." Said with adoration in his voice, hearts basically in his tired eyes. You also noticed the slight ting of a French accent, "It's like history repeating itself." Your brow raised up at this, "I, too, got caught by my father-in-law." He sighed, once the short male had been done reminiscing about the past, he motioned for you to bend down to his height. You did of course but you also thought the man was going to stab you. "You seem like a good boy but I don' want to see you end up like poor Eric Twinklebutt[2]." With that said, Susie's father patted your cheek with a goodbye, he waddled away to meet up with Susie.

'Who the fuck is Twinklebutt!?' Anger filled your very being, you didn't catch the 'end up' part, you only heard the name of a possible male rival. To think about it, you've never heard that name before. And you're pretty sure you could remember every face from The Hills and Valley alike. Maybe he's from another county?

---

A week has now passed, you haven't seen no head nor hair of this boy. You felt mostly relief knowing Twinkle-fuck was nowhere in sight. Your [EYE COLOR] eyes darted from here and there, looking for a specific head of black hair.

"[NAME], you want to come with Blaine and I and teach the nerds a lesson." Asked your brother who palmed his fist before cracking his knuckles, you shook you head.

"Nah, I'll pass." Both Jared and Blaine's brows shut up, you were never one to pass up the opportunity to bully the lessor clicks. "I'm actually waiting for someone. But I'll see you guys later."

"Oh... Okay?" The two were hesitate to leave at first but they eventually did, the yellow buses soon pulled in. Your hopes rising, anxiety building up within you. You Stared intently, [EYE COLOR] eyes unblinking. One-by-one students piled off, teens' of different shapes and sizes marched their way to the school building. Chatter all around, everyone either standing or pushing past one another. Your heart skipped a beat. The clubhouse gang soon emerged from the banana bus[3], the mere sight of the goth made you swoon. Everyone around disappeared, only the two of you alone. The ravenette tilted her head, mouth moving as if she's speaking with someone. It was all in slow motion, floating hearts appeared all around the teenager[4] and the gentle strings of a harp played within the background. You were brought back from loved filled gaze upon spying the small group of misfits heading in your direction. The group of misfits mostly passed you, except for the monochrome girl. Her lifeless black eyes locking onto your's, a ghost of a smile appeared upon her unnatural white lips.

"You seem quite eager today, Lover boy." Susie spoke in that voice you hated and loved all at once,

"Oh, I just couldn't wait to my horrifyingly cute girlfriend." Y'up! During the week after meeting her father, you finally mustered enough courage to even speak with her. To your surprise, Susie agreed. Well, kinda. It was like a bored and lets see kind of thing. The rest of the Club House Gang didn't trust you still and you really didn't care. But you kind of did, if your family ever found out.

"Aww, stop that. You'll put the living back in my cheeks." A cold finger caressed your jawline as the undead beauty walked away. Your heart fluttered and skipped a beat or maybe flat lined on you.

A/N:
*Image found on Google
*I can't write a french accent. T^T

[1]-Indents don't show
[2]-Eric Twinklebutt is from the Creepy Susie book. He had a crush on her and if memory serves me right, I think she killed him? It's been awhile since I read it.
[3]-Banana Bus; Do do dooo. Banana Bus; Do do dooo. (Vanoss Reference).
[4]-Characters are aged up. Read the warnings above the story.