Bruno Madrigal X Male!Reader

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, AU|Canon Divergence, Reader Insert, Male!Reader, Bruno's Village Is Closed Off To The Modern World, The Village Has Enteral Youth AU, Tomb Raider Universe X Encanto Universe, Hermaphrodite!Bruno, Trans!Bruno, Bruno Still Uses ...

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, AU|Canon Divergence, Reader Insert, Male!Reader, Bruno's Village Is Closed Off To The Modern World, The Village Has Enteral Youth AU, Tomb Raider Universe X Encanto Universe, Hermaphrodite!Bruno, Trans!Bruno, Bruno Still Uses Male Pronouns, Seme!Reader, Minor Language Barrier
🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: The Adventurer
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Encanto, Tomb Raider
Chapter: 1/?

[1]Something felt off to Bruno today, one that the others hadn't noticed or chose not to. He knocked on wood a few times, threw the usual amount of salt over his shoulder... Maybe more. And even lit some inescents within his renovated Cave of Visions to help put his mind at ease.

Not working. Not at all.

Even the familiar sounds of rats scurrying about didn't put the Madrigal at ease either.

Maybe Bruno had been simply been paranoid? He had spent quite a long time 'away' from people but something had recently been bothering the Seer. Over a year since his return to the family fold, just a few days ago the feeling had reared it's ugly head. The thought of a vision could clear something up and help calm down the raging anxiety that had built.

Letting out a sigh. Yeah. That's what he'll do.

With a grunt, Bruno pushed himself up from his bed. Slipping his feet into his sandals and tugged his rauna over his shoulders, loose sand falling from the fabric. The dark brunette really needs to find a better way to store his clothes without sand getting into them.

Leaving the confines of his 'room' to enter the steep cavern of rock and stairs. Luckily the sleeping quarters were not that far off from the Vision Cave, not so many stairs to travel. Bruno's steps echoed within the hollowed out canyon, even the squeaks of rats sounding like it was all around.

One quick look.

He repeated within his mind, whatever it is, it'll probably leave the male more confused then answered. A few of the rodents followed him to the top, they scurried across the bridge to the other side. Passing the hall of frightening carvings and straight into the very room, the door shut and the preset ritual waiting to be used. Bruno had gotten into the habit of setting everything up before hand, he'd grown kind of tried of putting everything in place every time someone came to him.

Not a lot of people, just a few curious ones. Ones that ask way to many questions. How is he supposed to know what his visions mean? Bruno is seeing them for the first time along side them!

The ritual has begun, sand swirling, no other sound had been made except for the shifting of grain. Bruno watched as figures took shape, perfectly normal, most of his visions usually contained people.

Nothing new there.

A masculine person came forth, within his hands a strange thing he held. In curiosity, Bruno took a step forward. It was small, small enough to fit in a single hand. It appeared to be a gem of some type, it probably wasn't even one. It was kind of hard to figure out when the sand shifted into a group of people fighting this person.