FR! Freddy Fazbear X Reader

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, Reader Insert, Female!Human!Reader, Bestiality(?), 1980s-ish Time Period, Glamrock!Freddy, Non-Robot!Freddy, AU: Where Freddy & Gang Are Mutants (Like TMNT), Cussing|Swearing|Cursing, Canon Divergence, Slow Burn?, One Sided?🆃...

🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: The April O'Neil of Fury's Rage
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: FnaF: Security Breach: Fury's Rage
CHAPTER: 1/?

[1]In the abandon part of town, a place only Urban Explorers dare to venture. An old vehicle garage held some form of life. Music played but sounded more like screeching. Both Freddy and Monty cringing at the horrible noise, two women arguing and fighting over the small radio.

"I want to listen to rock!" Yelled the wolf, her training not complete without the thunderous music to pump her up.

"Hip-Hop is better!" The hen yelled back, the need to feel fabulous whiling trying on new outfits was a must! The grey radio screamed and blarred between stations, some words coming in but not-at-all understandable.

"Why can't they go to another room to do this?" Monty just mumbled to himself with a shake of his head, Freddy's ears pressed flat against his own head. The boys just wanted some peace and quiet to play their Poker Game, they were super focused up until a few moments ago.

"ROCK!!"

"HIP-HOP!!"

Chica and Roxanne now yelling over one another. If something wouldn't be done now, the two mutants will tear this place asunder!

"FREDDY!" The two women called out to the bear, who looked to the duo.

"What?!" The bear couldn't help but sound annoyed, the fight had irritated the male. Freddy had also felt a sense of relief now Chica and Roxanne weren't fighting... Well kind of.

"What do you think we should listen to?" The grey wolf crossed her arms, "Should we play the most rad music or some crappy shit?" Roxanne slammed her hand upon the metal surface of the table, scaring Chica in the process.

"Hold up, alright. How about we get [NAME] to just get another radio. There, no more fights. Problem solved." Freddy hoped that could've eased the problem just a small bit, seeing Roxanne's shoulders slump with a roll of her eyes. Chica clapped her white hands together, a smile upon her beak.

"That's a lovely idea!" The white chicken enjoyed the thought of finally listening to great music without interuptions! And the idea of her favorite gal pal coming by! Chica couldn't wait to gossip!

---

When you got word from The Fury Gang to bring over a stereo, admittedly, you were confused but you didn't question it. Sometimes they'll ask you for the most random of things to deliver. You took your time donning on your make-up, with practice ease, you started to appear more like a [ANIMAL TYPE]. The 'friends' you sometimes hang with hadn't figured out you're a human.