(20) Royally Sold- Maybe She's The One?

For writeabout for the help of a great character *wink wink nudge nudge ;)*

Hey mah readers! ^_^ Me need favour- PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK SILENCE THE FIRE IT WOULD MEAN A LOT! THANKS :)

***************

No matter what, no matter who, no matter what I do, somebody hates me.

Royally Sold

Chapter20- Maybe she's the one?

Luna's POV

I slowly released Lucas's mind returning to my own safe haven, I can only hope my threat would work with him. I've pretty much figured out Lucas was a fool! I banged my head against the pot plant, I was so tired and so sore, I don't think I will be able to get up. I tired pushing myself up with my hands but I didn't get anywhere.

I heard the click clacking of heels against the cold glossy floor.  My breathing suddenly got faster and I found myself hyperventilating. The click clacking kept in rhythm, the person whoever it was, was confident and commanded respect. The clacking suddenly stopped and I found myself staring at pointed cream shoes and long flowing black material. I looked up and then quickly dropped my head. I could feel my throat closing in on itself and a terrible pain thumped inside of me. My lips became dry and I felt my hands start to tremble. Wh-why? Why is she here?

"Salve get up and address me!" the woman snapped. I couldn't get up my shoulder was to sore, and my legs had gone all wobbly. I tired pushing myself up but it was futile.

"I cannot get up, mistress" I muttered. I was scared, I felt so pathetic, sitting here on the floor. Pain exploded in my head as I felt myself being lifted up. The woman held me by my hair and pulled it backwards making me look up at her. Her piercing blue eyes and platinum blond hair made me shiver. Her hair was flowing down, pin straight to her waist. She had on blood red lipstick. She laughed at me as I started to whimper.

"I remember having you in the position years ago! Don't you my dear slave" she chuckled and leaned in close towards me. I kept silent, trying hard to control my breathing and praying to go she would stop. She was hurting me, making me bend like that. My shoulder was throbbing with excruciating pain. She was by my ear. She tugged on my hair again making me moan in pain.

"Don't think I don't know who you are...my little girl!" she hissed. She let go of my hair and hit me hard in the face. I felt my head spinning, she knows.

*******

Lucas' POV

All of us bowed and my father gave us a nod of appreciation, I truly loved my dad, he was awesome and he actually cared for the kingdom unlike my mother.

"okay whatever it is you can't tell me, I'll give you some time to come up with an excuse,"  he clapped his hands together and got all businesslike. "Okay so you all know the mythological games are coming up right?" we nodded. Brilliant I have an excuse now!

"Alright well this year is very important since the people of the elfin, are going to be participating." He looked at us to see if we were following. No wonder there was an elf with him. We just nodded, the mythological games was where all the magical beings across the world come to gather. We host sports and various competitions; it was almost like a reminder, of peace that was made so many centuries ago, although many still hold resentment towards one another.

"All of you are participating, am I right?"

"That's what we wanted to tell you" I said trying to sound convincing my father redirected his attention to me.

"Yes?" he asked.

I gestured with my hands to all of us, "We can't do it this year" my father looked taken aback as did my brothers I Looked at them through the corner of my eyes and gave a stiff nod, telling them to go with it!

"Why not?" crap, I haven't figured that part out...ahh!

"We were planning a trip to Namaqualand" I told my father, nodding my head at my convincing lie.

"Nonsense you are doing it this year!" ugh, at least I got off the topic of Luna. My father continued explaining meaningless stuff to us then told us he had to go and have another meeting, somewhere.

We slowly disbanded. My brothers kept on giving me confusing glances, even Sky. I just smiled and said I would explain later. I needed some air... I'm going to go to the market; it can't be too busy now since it was pretty late. Jumping out of one of the windows, I took to the air and flew in the direction of the market. When flying I just couldn't shake the feeling of paranoia off me. it was clinging to me like a wet suit, I shivered, every so often looking behind me. The wind hit me full force as I glided down, luckily my eyes didn't start tearing up. Landing on the soft damp grass, I walked slowly towards the market, my hands in pocket and my stance straight. People bowed as they saw me, I wasn't bothered anymore. I hate it when they bowed. I just nodded my head in respect and walked away.

All of the stalls were closed by the time I reached it, there were a few people milling around, some aimlessly others with a purpose. One particular person caught my interest. She was dressed in a white dress and had pearly white wings, she looked so innocent. The perfect angel my mind thought for me. I walked up to her; she looked lonely like she needed comforting. As I got closer, I heard whimpering. Was she crying? I sat down next to her; I don't think she even registered my presence until I coughed...not so subtly might I add. She turned around quickly and took a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh Prince Lucas!" She stuttered and was about to bow when I stopped her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her, studying her face closely in the dim moonlight that shined upon us. She had very light blue eyes and light brown hair about a few centimetres above her waist.

"It's nothing!" she said and wiped a stray tear from her eye, she shrugged; "You should not be wasting your time worrying about a peasant girl like me!" she spoke with such clarity. I grabbed her chin and lifted her face up to meet mine.

"Of course I must! I am a price am I not? I should worry about my father people!" I announced in a very posh voice. She laughed and sniffled a bit and turned away shyly. She was definitely adorable.  "So what's wrong?" I pestered.

 She sighed and spoke softly; I had to strain my ears to hear her, "The love of my life no longer loves me" aww, shes crying over a broken heart?

"Why?" I asked. She burst into sobs yet again. Perfect Lucas you made a pretty crying girl cry even more!

"He-he-said he found someone else, someone that was better than me!" she choked out. Poor girl.

"Well then he is missing out!" I said and embraced the crying girl. I didn't even know her but I felt a strange connection towards her, like she was drawing me in. She cried deep into my chest, the best part about crying pretty girls is...you get to hug them! She fitted perfectly in my arms. As if god himself had moulded her just for them.

"What's your name?" I asked her. she pushed away from me and smiled.

"Amorfia"

"Amorfia" I whispered, what an interesting name.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry its short but I have a hectic day tomorrow so I am sleeping early!! This was an important chapter!! Thank u all for reading!! :D