(27) Royally Sold- Surprise, surprise.

Dedicated to DD, for your persistence and funniness!

YES I AM FLIPPEN HORIBLLE FOR LEAVING U GUYS HANGING! Sorry peeps! So many projects to do and staying late at school...once I came home at 10 pm! Fuck that really sucked :( but now its easter holidays...got 2 pros to do...but...eh? hahaha

Dedicated to DD cuz she is awesome like peanut butter!

So r u guys!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Luna~

Remember when I said I was going to regret this? Well yes this is me regretting it! Despair rushed through me in waves each one worse that the first. The feeling was unimaginable, the feeling of absolute hopelessness. I was walking, well more like pacing around in Sky’s room as my father gathers his most trusted advisors, he is about to tell them about me and he is going to get one of them to investigate the whole ordeal, of me ‘dying’, my mother selling me and a whole lot of shit.

My mother had ‘conveniently’ not the air quotes, eloped to an unknown destination with my ‘aunt’ Cecile, again, air quotes. So she was nowhere to be found. I was freaking out, as soon as my father told his advisors and blah, blah, blah, word would soon get out to the maids and servants as he told them to. Not the smartest choice. Maids can be very gossipy.

“Luna?” someone called, I turned around and noticed Sky standing in the doorway next to him Hayden and they were standing shoulder to shoulder. They must be shielding something or someone? I hadn’t seen them since the incident with me and my dad. It was all so unreal, everything! I was shit scared, yet at the same time I felt like I had a new lease on life.

“If Lucas is behind you, you better tell the motherfucker I am literally going to incinerate him” I hissed stepping closer to Sky and Hayden, I heard an ‘Oh shit’ coming from behind the two guys. I smiled sweetly and both of them before I tired prying them apart. They wouldn’t budge!

“Luna, Lucas came to apologise, but was too much of a sissy boy to do it alone. So we are his body guards” said Hayden.  I tried again to pry the two apart...to no avail.

“Who said that I won’t hurt you guys to get to Lucas?” I asked, pissed. Sky gave a nervous laugh.

“You won’t do that, since Hayden is your brother and you love him dearly and I'm still technically your master and you love me so you won’t hurt me!” he smiled jubilantly at me.  Idiot. I wasn’t going to hurt them no, maybe just give them a little warming up. I made my hands go slightly hotter than the average temperature for angels.

 I pressed it onto both their shoulders, nothing happened at first but then they both sprung apart clutching their slightly sore shoulders. Lucas stood there, shocked, I raced forwards grabbed his feet and dragged him towards the room. I grunted slightly at the effort, Lucas was heavy. I dumped him in the middle of the room and sat on him. Not that my weight would prevent him from getting up, I think the fact that I overpowered him was enough to keep him down. Ayden and Sky had seemingly disappeared.

“Why?” I asked simply not staring at him but rather out the window.

He sighed in obvious irritation, “I told you once and I’ll tell you again, for the great of the kingdom” yeah, yeah great of the kingdom. Ever thought how I would be affected, once this gets out I will be treated like a princess. I'm not ready for that! To have the lavish lifestyle with beautiful gowns, people fawning at you feet, men throwing themselves at you. The attention. I’m scared of that; people seem to like to meddle in the business of royals. It’s infuriating having everybody sticking their noses in your shit! I mean for god’s sake it’s your own shit!