(8) Royally Sold- The Past

• Dedicated to THE READERS! U GUYS ROCK! hardcore

Just wana point out on word the whole book is 22 pages I swear!

©©©©©©©©

You must be strong now. You must never give up. And when people make you cry and you are afraid of the dark, don't forget the light is always there.

Royally sold

Ch8- The Past

Time has passed since my little episode, to be more exact four days have passed. I've been out of the palace, I haven't seen Lucas for a while neither have I seen my other brothers. The inhabitants of the kingdom seemed livelier; I haven't seen Cecile or my mother. Thank god. I was more reserved Sky was worried. I haven't had time in the past few days to sift through the information that I gathered from sky, but I do now. Sky was out and about somewhere he told me to stay put so I did. He told me the day before yesterday he was an angel, it wasn't a big surprise for me but I had to act as if I was. I even did the whole eyes as wide as saucers and jaw dropping thing. He even went as far as showing me his wings. I would gasp when he fluttered them and touch them I was humouring him.  I needed time to myself. I wasn't sitting on Sky's bed anymore, I felt to enclosed. Instead I opened his window, and sat on the ledge. If I fell, eh I had other powers to protect myself. Even though we never went up any stairs it was still like a top floor. The castle was built weirdly like that. I swung my legs back and forth. The wind caressed my face, rustling through the leaves causing them to whisper. The wind was a bit cold today but I didn't mind, I liked it. It threw my hair up the some tendril stuck to my face, I fingered them. Charcoal black hair, it gave a contrast to my light skin. My hair was fairly curly and fairly long it came about to my mid back. The thing was it was extremely thick; the maids loved it they played with it, oblivious to my discomfort. They came in the other day to give me clothing Sky was off course there. Of course the little devil and he watched with obvious enjoyment as they braided my hair.

I made myself comfortable and then I wandered into the depths of my mind. It was like a door and, light glowed through the peeps. As soon as I opened it I was flooded with information. Childhood information, well mostly from now till he was younger. That's how it works, it gives me his life story from his current age and then it goes backwards. I could pick out important things in his life or I could go through everything. My mind was a tad bit tired so I went for highlights. The first one was when we first kissed. I was shocked and flattered, I would have interrogated more but...I didn't want to. I don't want o find out his feeling for me yet. So I skipped that part and I went back further.

"You worthless boy! Your parents are lucky they are dead, at least they don't have to deal with your shit!"  Those were the main words that resounded in his head, for when he was sixteen, a highlight, a very bad one. I grimaced, it was Cecile who had told him that then she had hurt him. He seemed to be rebellious at that stage.  He yelled back at her, but she had none of it and slapped him. I shuddered I didn't like seeing Sky hurt, I moved on to another memory.

 He was fifteen, he was extremely rebellious now. He was flying with Lucas and I noticed they were going out of the kingdom, even as a young angel I knew we weren't allowed to fly out of the kingdom without special permission. He and sky flew amazingly fast, it was the early morning. I'm guessing this was a good highlight for him. He and Lucas skimmed the air with grace, just as the sun was peeping over the mountain. The sky was watermelon pink and it was streaked through with orange and yellow. They flew for a while and it was about noon that they reached their destination. I burst out with laughter. They were at Namaqualand, home of the mermaids. They perched on a high mountain and watched the mermaids below. Ugh the perverts. They were smiling to themselves and pointing out pretty looking mermaids. That is until; Lucas lost his balance and pulled sky along with him. It would be stupid to open their wings now, they would sure damage them. They fell into the water with an almighty splash. The mermaids were shocked and as soon as they saw Lucas and Sky they were mad but they went for them. Throwing themselves at the angels boys that fell from the sky, those boys were in heaven.

There wasn't anything interesting in his life from ages fourteen to eleven, those were just him being rebellious and playing games. It was nothing I really wanted to know about. When he was ten though, he and his brother had a really bad fight. Sky hurt his Left wing and his brother broke his wing. I can understand why they were fighting. It was when he was nine that he's parents died. The images were blurry, I couldn't see what he's parents looked like. I only saw them in the caskets but even then I could not recognise them they were so badly damaged.

Age six, I was shocked. One of his highlights were when I 'died' another one that made me understand a whole lot more of him was when-

I felt a stone knock me on the head; I lost my balance and fell back. Thank god it was into the room. I floundered on the floor for a bit then I jumped back up and peered over the ledge. Scared of the stones, I looked down and I discovered it was no other than Lucas along with another boy. I wonder what would happen if he found out I was his sister. I don't want to think about it. I scowled.

"You should have seen you face, it was priceless! It was like you were expecting more stones to come your way." He was laughing so hard tears rolled down his cheeks. I picked up the stone looked at him and threw it at his head. It got him right in the middle of his forehead. The other boy, who looked strangely familiar, burst out laughing again. Lucas looked mad and he tried squinting up to look at the mark, but that in turn made him look like even more of an idiot. I was laughing myself now. My head was right out on the ledge. Lucas stared at me, and picked up the stone yet again he was about to throw it when I bobbed my head back in. I wasn't afraid of the stone I was afraid of what was coming up above. I sat quietly and watched as the dirty torrent of water passed the window. I heard indignant yells. I laughed as a slave I was quite acquainted with the noise of a bucket of water that was about to be emptied from above. It got the guys. I laughed and peeked out yet again.

"Haha gotcha suckers!" today was turning out to be a brilliant day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its short I know but I really dont want to write more at the moment! Sorry :) u shall maybe get more tomorrow!