07: Happening Again.

Charleigh's POV.

After I ran around my room like a crazy person, trying to find something that was decent enough to wear and also trying my best to be no later than I already was, I finally got to the elevator.

When I stepped inside my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and the familiar name of Vanessa flashed across.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone, while pushing the button for the first floor.
"Hey" Vanessa's voice said.

"What's happening?" I said. Something about her voice sounded off.

"You'll never believe what I just heard" She said. But this didn't sound like it was going to be the kind of ha ha college gossip girls like Vanessa would want to talk about.

"What?" I asked as I stepped out of the doors and into the Lobby.

"Ok, you remember Chelsey Howe?" She asked.

"Yeah I think, isn't her dad Mr. Howe?"
I asked.

"Yeah." Vanessa said.

Mr. Howe was the psychology teacher for Vanessa's class.

"Well, I was getting coffee this morning and I ran into Chelsey and she said that Erik Davidson is dead! " Vanessa said in a rush.

It took me a second to comprehend her words.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Yeah she said that he disappeared from his own party and that Erik and 2 other kids were found with him." She said, her voice feeling with sadness.

" Wow, thank God we didn't go to that party Vanessa." I said.

As I walked through the lobby I saw a news paper on top of one of the tables in the sitting area.

I walked over to it And picked it up and there on the front page of the paper was a picture of Erik Davidson and two more pictures beside his, this I assumed was the other two kids that were killed.

Vanessa and I talked a few minutes more before she hung up. Alix was going to kill me for being late.

After I hung up with Vanessa, I turned to the article and read the head line:

Three college teens killed in apparent triple homicide.

Police are at a stand still regarding the apparent triple homicide that occurred out on lake Wyatt two days ago. Authorities say that a late night party took place at the lake with more then 80 people attending. After the party had come to an end, two college students who wish to remain anonymous, went looking for three of there friends so that they could travel home together. police say that as the two teens Ventured farther into the woods, they could make out small amounts of red liquid on the ground, worried that there friends could be in hurt or in danger, the two teens decided to investigate. And upon between 290-300 feet more off the path of the lakes woods, there they discovered three body's all three of Wich the students knew. Later the body's were identified as 20-year old Erik Keythe Davidson. 19-year old Stella "Katie" Kathrine Knight and 22-year old Nathaniel "Nate"James Caine. Services for the teens remaine unknown. The police are asking anyone who has information to please do not hesitate and come forward.

I wanted to faint when I read that. I pushed the paper away and bolted to the safety of my car. I jumped Inside and turned the heater on and took of towards the fancy place where Alix was waiting.

I tried my best to push the thought out of my mind. This is NOT happening again!"  I told myself.

This all seemed to close for comfort.

As I neared the music center, I noticed all the cars parked at the edge of the street. It was almost dark, so a few street lights were on.

A bunch of people were walking about there business.
But as I drove further down the packed street, I noticed something.

The limousine that had been parked outside of Prysillah's Appartment.

"What?" I Whispered.

Because beside the limo, on the sidewalk, was...Rachel?

I had to look again and shure enough it was Rachel Green.

She was talking to....the man from the lobby!

"You've got to be kidding me!'' I mumbled out loud.

She was talking to him alright. The same man from the lobby, the same man from my dreams, the same gorgeous Man.

Rachel got into the the limo with the man, who now I had just noticed, had one of the women from the lobby, the serious looking one, with him, she was holding an umbrella over him.

They got into the back and the woman got into the driver's seat and started it up and pulled out, she flipped on the headlights and away they went.

I looked at my watch, I thought I could spare a few minutes more. I slowly pulled out behind them and flipped my lights on as well.            

Alix was going to kill me.