03. A Midnight Meeting.

Charleigh's  POV.

"Well, there you have it; the 'fearless vampire killer', sorry I put you through that." I said to Alix as we were going to in the elevator.

" No, she's very sweet, and very eccentric." Alix said.

" Do you think I should have told her the truth?" I asked.

" I think you handled it beautifuly. You spared her fealing's. But she really does believe in Vampires though, doesn't she?" He said.

"Yes, I suppose she does....but let me show you something I believe in..." I said letting my voice trail off as I kissed Alix.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me closer into him.

We stayed like that, kissing against the elevator wall untill it came to a stop and the doors opened.

The sound of the doors opening made Alix stop and look out into the lobby.

I glanced around myself as we broke lose from each other and stepped out.

Alix and I were walking hand in hand towards the front doors, when  Alix stoped and said:
"Ah, hold on Charleigh, I'll be right back.'' he walked towards the public bathrooms.

"You want me to come with you?" I teased.

That comment caused Alix to blush a deep shade of red.

"What for?" He asked innocently.

"Never mind." I laughed as he disappeared.

I walked around the empty lobby.

To be an old building, it was fairly stylish.

There was a deep Crimson & gold colored red carpet that ran from the front door to the elevator & there were huge  stone columns that lined the way, three on each side. They were painted a creamy brown.

Then there were the shiny hardwood floor, it seemed to almost sparkle under the moon light that came shinning in through the doors.

I now stood under the huge Chandelier that hung from the ceiling.
It had always reminded me of the Chandelier from "The Phantom Of The Opera."  Only it just wasn't as big.

I finally wondered over to  one of the sitting Corners that I often sat in.

After just a few minutes of setting in the chair, I heard the front door open.

I couldn't see very well because a plant was blocking my view, but I could tell there was more then one person.

As they entered the lobby I could see there were four of them, two women and two men.

Then they cleared the view blocking plant and I could see.

And I nearly had a heart attack!

They were all gorgeous!

Especially the man in the lead.

He was wearing a gray and light blue colored shirt with black - blue jeans and boots with a long floor length Leather jacket that swept the floor as he walked.

He had jet black hair that was brushed back and to the sides.

And he walked with a almost pageantry kind of movement.

Behind him, was the other man.
He had long brown hair that was pulled back into a pony tail that Trailed down his back and he was wearing a long sleeve black t-shirt with black leather pants, and he was wearing a similar black leather coat over the shirt. But his was only waist length. But what I noticed most was he was wearing roller skates.