mid-disaster part two

a/n-I just want to say Rafe dose sexual assault y/n in this chapter so i wanted to give a heads up.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

"can i just say- wow y/n you look amazing. your gorgeous!" JJ said in awe. "I mean your gorgeous every day but-"

"I get what you mean Blondie." I smiled "but I will say you are very hot in your suit n tie."

"oh really?" He smirked.

"yes," I smirked back. He leaned down into me, to connect our lips. Right before they touched we were interrupted by...

"well if you like the suit and tie so much, why don't we head back to my place early," Rafe snarled at us. JJ instantly tensed up and moved me beside his arm, trying to block me. "See you have my date pogue. And I would like her back."

"date?" JJ scoffed.

"The only reason i'm your date is because your a sociopath that knows how to win my mother's opinion over," I spat at him.

Rafe sighs as Kelce and his 'crew' come up behind him," Could get me a mai tai, my friend. While me and Y/n have a talk."

"Yea, pogue, how about you make that two?" Kelce adds.

"Yea, I mean I'm on the clock right now. And actually y/n is helping me out so-" JJ says backing us both away.

"Noo, see y/n come here," Rafe smiles at me. I just leave the frown on my face and shake my head.

"I think we'll go get those orders," I smile at J.

"Yep, I think we will. We'll be right back," J says as we both walk away fast as we can without drawing a scene.

"We're actually gonna follow you, just to make sure.." Rafe continues as he races behind us.

J swings the door open so we can run inside as we sprint as fast as we can. We were able to get ahead of them by J swinging chairs in their path. I hopped to the side while J runs past everyone as I take both of my heels of making it easier to run.

"Oh good your with us!" Rafe yells as he gets closer to me. I chuck one of my heels at him and hits him in the face slowing him down, and dropped the other. 

I can't find J anywhere so I go and sit down with a family acting as if I was with them, and the kooks ran right past me. I carefully follow from behind trying to see where they were going. They all walk into the men's locker room, and I hesitated to go in.

"He man, what are you doing in the locker room?" Rafe called out. I heard some grunting and I ran in the front to hear JJ yell, "wow! that's a cute outfit." With Rafe to tell him to shut up.

I was following the sound of Rafe's voice,"Hold him still. What- what do you think? A four iron, right?" While men were yelling at me to get out. I rushed over towards the actual locker room part to see J in a headlock from Kelce, typical, and Rafe acting as if he was golfing.