butterflies have to die sometimes

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

Cops were on my tail, yelling at me over the intercom. I was able to find a sharp last-minute turn that I snuck into. Losing the cops for only a minute. I found a grassy ditch and stopped the car in there and sprinted. Ran as fast as I could to the one person I hope to forgive me.

I haven't seen any cops around but I knew I can't stay at the chateau, Shoupe will definitely know to look there. But I have nowhere else to turn to. I ran up to the humble abode and ran right inside like I had lived there myself.

Out of breath, panting like a dog I wasn't even able to get words out since Pope beat me to it.

"Y/n?" The rest of the boys snapped their heads around and JJ stood up so quickly, you'd think he just got scared shitless.

"y/n, i-i am sorry baby. I really am," JJ spoke out softly to me, walking ever so cautiously to me.

"I know," I huffed out, "rafe set you up, I'm sorry I should have listened."

"No, you can't say you're sorry when you did nothing wrong." J walks over to me to embrace me. I wrap my arms under his armpits and grab his shoulder, and lay my head in his chest. He puts his chin on top of my head and brushes my hair, repeatedly saying he's sorry.

"I don't want to ruin the moment but the cops are on my tail," I said pulling away from the boy.

"What!?" Pope said frantically

"Yea. I may or may not have stolen a cop car.." I dragged my words out.

"What the f-"

"hell yeah! that's some pouge shit!" John B cut Pope off coming over to high-five me.

"y/n! You're gonna go to jail!" JJ was very concerned, I could tell. His face scrunched up, and his eyes became soft, as his muscles tense up.

"Shoupe tried to send me to a fucking mental hospital because Rafe drugged me. Now he thinks I'm an addict because everyone always believes the kooks."

"baby what happened?" He became less tense and walked up to me slowly again.

"He drugged me ok? and honestly I don't feel the greatest. All this running is messing my system up," I huffed out noticing I was starting to get light-headed.

"JJ we can't keep her here, Shoupe will come here immediately." John B explained.

Pope added, "They're probably on their way right now."

"Ok, ok! where can you go?" J's face became extremely panicked. "I would say mine but luke could be there, and you need to rest."

"my place," Pope called out, "She can go to my place, and one of us can stay with her."