a confusing morning

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

3rd person's POV

The sun beamed brightly against all the pogues happily sleeping in the hammocks. John B, Pope, and Kiara all were the first to get up and all noticed the same thing. JJ and Y/n. They were wrapped up in each other's arms, Y/n laying on top of J while he has a firm grasp around her body.

The teens all gave each other the same look,' what the hell happened last night?' Kie singled the boys into the chateau to talk, as they all rushed quietly inside the house.

"When the hell did that happen?" John B asked the group shutting the door behind him.

"I'm asking the same thing," Kie shrugged and slouched onto the couch, "I knew he liked her but I didn't think he would make a move."

"You know JJ though, he's never been in a serious relationship, it's just sticks it in and dip," John B stated to the group.

"Ew I don't even what to think about that JB," Pope complained, "Wait what if they had sex last night! We were literally asleep while they banged!"

"oh fuck."

"If so i'm moving to Canada," Kie grumbled.

"It wouldn't be a first," John B stated.

Kie and Pope turned his way and gave him a 'wtf' expression on their faces.

Y/n's POV

The warm sun lit up my vision as I opened my eyes and met with a sleeping blonde wrapped around me. I smiled to myself and admired to boy's features.

"staring isn't polite y/n," blondie grumbled with his eyes still close.

"wh..what no I wasn't," I denied with a smile still.

"mmm ok then," J stated finally opening his eyes. I leaned my head back on his chest, the J proceeds to kiss the top of my forehead. "I think we gotta get up."

"I'll pass," I mumbled into his chest.

"the rest of the group is gone, probably inside. we better get up."

Not wanting to, but we got up and walked into the chateau living room being greeting by awkward teens. I got uncomfortable as soon as I heard none talk and just stare into a bliss. J felt the same energy and just look at me confused as I was.

"did like someone die..or?" I started.

"so..like um ar-" John B started before getting cut off.

"did you guys have sex last night?" Pope blearted out.

"what the hell?"

"No!"

"What made you think that?" I raised my voice a bit.