downfalls

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

I grabbed the keys and I took it. I stole the twinkie alright. Look it's not that big of a deal John B will understand right? It's for a good cause I promise. I can't keep borrowing clothes from Kie and J. I need my stuff, even if that means I go into the lion's den.

The rusty orange van slowly makes its way to the "Lee Palace" aka hell as of right now. With spawn of satan living right in there. I parked the car off to the entrance of the driveway. I take the keys out and shove them into my pocket and jog up to the house.

I get up to the main entrance. I forget. I almost waltz right in, then I see. them. Mom and Dad, Dad. Oh, how I miss him. I wish it was the two of us again. I look at them, study them almost. There, happy. Glad I would even call it. As if I wasn't missing piece from their home. There child, sweet baby girl, first and only child.

A clear liquid glosses over my eyes. I sniffed and wiped them away, pulling myself away from the glass door. I quietly run over to the side of the house where my window was. There's still a hidden ladder there from all the nights Rafe would sneak into my room. I climbed up the overgrown ladder onto my balcony on the second floor, luckily not that far up.

I swing my leg over the white railing and go to open my door. locked. it's fucking locked. of course

"dammit," I huffed out to myself and bang my fist against the glass. It makes a dung sound that was quite loud to say the least. I quickly hurry down the ladder trying to think of a plan to get into the house. 

Now, this may or may not work only time will tell. I go over towards the front and find a huge rock. I lift it up and chuck it the best I can over towards my mom's jeep. Chaos. It's beeping like a maniac. I see my parents stand up quickly and look over towards the flashing lights. I hurry over to the back deck and go onto the patio. Doors wide open, looking like they'd accept me. My feet shuffle in softly hearing them talk going over towards the front.

I find the stairs and rush up them. I walk with a purpose towards my room and swing the door open. I look around and it's clean. maybe the cleaning lady just came I thought to myself. But as I start to look around all my stuff is gone, removed, not to be seen. I start opening my drawers up and look to see none of my clothes. I start frantically go through all the drawers the same.

Nothing empty. I go to my closet, following the theme it's also empty. I slowly drop my hands to my side and sigh out. They-they didn't. They couldn't just abandon me. I slowly walk over towards my old bed and look under it. Suitcases and there not mine, I don't recognize any of that.

"fuck!" I give up.

I storm out of my room and run down the stairs, looking at every step my feet hit.

"Y/n?"

I look up. My lips separate, now how am I gonna explain this.

"I was so worried," My dad comes to comfort me. He opens his arms up to me and hugs me, but for once I don't hug back. I'm hurt, ashamed, disappointed.