sink that fucking boat

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

☆☆☆

"2020 Malibu, 24-MXC," Pope said in awe, "the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in quality luxury, and performance."

"This is war Pope, They hit us, we hit them," JJ challenged. He pulled over a black bandanna over half of his face to cover him up, as well as some sunglasses to top it off. Pope the went off and took his hat off as well as his button down maroon shirt. I just stood there looking normal and not extra like someone.

splash Pope dove off into the water swimming fast to the Thornton's residence's dock.

I looked over at J who was just studying the movement of the water, he noticed my glance and looked over at me.

"I hope you know how stupid you look right now," I mocked

"Oh really? I thought it was a good disguise," the blonde said.

I just shook my head no and smiled at the boy, I couldn't take him seriously. "Give me that." I reached over to the blonde and snatched his sun glasses of his face, and placed them on mine.

"what was that for?" he pouted

"I have to disuses so of me too," I puff my lower lip out, then formed it back into a smirk.

"such a dork, princess," he smiled down at me. The golden color of the sunset shinned down at him, making his eyes sparkly, jawline chisel and his skin glow. I admired him I guess a little too long because he was doing the same with me. "Your starting to drool."

"wh-what am not," I scoffed off ,"you were drooling."

"I beg to differ, see," He whipped his thumb against the bottom of my lip. I tried to argue back but Pope came back and smiled while he waved the part of the boat that keeps it from sinking.

"wow, you did it!" I said in excitement not believing he would go through with it.

"I am so proud of you right now," JJ also said in excitement think the same thing I was. "Holy crap."

Pope gasped soflty for some air before he started talking," JJ? Y/n?"

"yeah?" we both replied.

"You can't tell anyone," Pope said looking at us dead in the eye making sure we are on the same page.

"oh, no, yeah. Totally, dude."

"No i'm serious, dude. not kie, not john b, nobody."

"our lips are sealed," I smirked I reached over for the nossle," give me that please." I grabbed it and chucked it way into the water. Then turning over to the back of Topper's house and flipped the area off with both of my hands, smiling real big feeling like a bad bitch.

"oh princess," JJ giggled and put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back into the drivers area of the boat.

The boat ride back was quiet, but a good kind of quiet. Pope was driving and humming to a song that was suck in his head. I laid across JJ's lap as he fiddled with my hair, I can't even comprehend the feelings I'm feeling right now. I literally can't even hide it so might as well admit to myself, I'm attracted to JJ Maybank. shit

a/n

sorry this one is shorter like really short but I wanted the next scene to have its own part. I took a bit of a break for myself and I'm back and excited to contiue writing. THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!! it means so much and the support has been amazing!! Have a good rest of you day/night!

xoxo claire