18. The risk

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋lemon chapter!!! Two in a row? In one day?!? You guys better love me for this! 😂 please don't read if you are uncomfortable! For mature audiences only!  You guys know the drill!🍋🍋🍋🍋

This chapter will switch pov frequently so please pay close attention! This could get messy!

Katara pov

I slid my hands up his shirt and rocked against him trying to convince him that everything was okay, I still wanted this no matter the consequences. He seemed to hesitate for a few minutes before he got into it again. Was he agreeing? Was I really going to become a woman?

Zuko pov
My mind was racing as I tried to figure out what to do, this definitely isn't the relationship I imagined with her. I wanted to court her, marry her, then take her! That's how things were supposed to happen, that's the manly way to do this. Our relationship was supposed to be full of trust and honesty but here we were ready to rip off our clothes to make love at a random rendezvous! Her breath on my face and her body in my lap sending friction straight to my groin was too much to handle, there's no way I could think like this! Is love really some thing I need to think though? Shouldn't it be natural? I mean of course I wanted her, more than I ever had. I wanted to be one with her, but did I want to do that as blue? If I go through with this her hatred for zuko will only get worse, she may never forgive me. Is this the way aunt wu predicted this would happen? Or have I fucked up again? I can't ask her for help on everything! I focused on my breathing and the feelings that Katara was giving me. I loved her hot tongue in my mouth and her soft skin under my rough hands, her curvy body on top of me filled with so much need for me. I loved being blue, I felt as if I could be myself for once. Wait.. myself? So if blue is the real me then.. was prince zuko the mask all along? The realization hit me like a ton of bricks and that's all I needed to decide. I wanted her, I needed her and I'd be dammed if I wasted my chance to be happy with her.

Katara pov

He took off his gloves and slid his hands up my shirt trailing his nails up my sides. I tried to suppress my giggle because it tickled, I bit my lip to keep it in but I failed and laughed slightly. He kissed me more feverishly and started to unwrap my breast bindings, I mentally smiled and thanked the gods. When my bindings were removed he slid my shirt up and massaged my boobs slowly and pinching and flicking my nipples gently. I gasped at the electricity they shot through me, it felt so new and amazing! just when I thought it couldn't feel better he took one of my buds into his mouth and sucked gently, my back arched and I picked up my pace grinding faster against him. I moaned loudly as he took my bud between his teeth pulling softly, I never thought heaven would end up being a cave with a masked stranger.

He pushed us back against the floor again and he slid off my pants and threw them on the cave floor before removing my underclothes. I was suddenly grateful for the darkness because I felt myself blush and I was feeling very
embarrassed, no one had ever seen me naked before. To me that was a good thing, I always felt inadequate. I felt him lift my legs and then his hot breath between my legs. What is he doing? He couldn't be.. OH MY! I let out a loud gasp and moan as his mouth licked me slowly, it was the most amazing feeling in the world and I wanted more!

Zuko pov

I debated on what I should be doing next but as I removed her underclothes and her scent filled the air I instantly knew I wanted a taste. I leaned down and spread her legs breathing in her scent. She gasped and moaned as my tongue found her hot cavern, I licked her slowly at first to gauge her reaction. She was so wet for me and she tasted so sweet and heavenly. I licked and sucked up her juices and found a bundle of nerves that nearly made her scream with pleasure as I twirled my tongue around the sensitive nub. She was moaning so loud she couldn't form words. This was new for both of us and I couldn't be happier. My erection was getting harder and had started throbbing against my clothes. I dove my tongue inside her and her hands gripped my head and tried to force it deeper. I knew this was going to hurt her but I needed her, I knew the first time hurt a woman but I couldn't tell her that. I really hoped she knew it would hurt, had anyone explained these things to her?

I pulled down my pants freeing my self and stroked myself a few times with my spit to prepare myself. I leaned down and positioned myself at her entrance and hesitated, the tip was barely touching her so I took a huge risk and leaned over to her ear and propped myself up with my arms. I found her ear and made a huge decision. I didn't feel right taking her virginity without her knowing at least something about me so spoke softly to her, if she recognized my voice I was screwed. "Katara, are you sure you want this?"

Katara pov

I felt his tip poke at my entrance and I braced myself but nothing came, he had leaned down to my ear and I felt his hot ragged breath and then.. a deep husky yet familiar voice. "Katara, are you sure you want this?" My body froze, I knew that voice! Think Katara, think! Where have I heard that voice before? I wracked my brain from Jet to Haru to random voices I had heard but I couldn't pinpoint it. It's possible his voice was just similar to someone but, I was overwhelmed with everything and I couldn't think. I tried to remember zuko's voice but I couldn't, I know it was deep but so are a lot of people's! It was going to drive me crazy but I didn't care, my lust was too strong for him. I nodded softly and spoke, " yes blue, I love you and I want this." He kissed my ear softly, "I love you, but this might hurt."  There was that voice again! Please tui and La let me remember!

My thoughts were interrupted as he entered me slowly, I felt the pain instantly as his large length stretched my body.  I gripped his shoulders and bit my tongue as fresh tears filled my eyes before spilling over and he stopped once he was all the way in. I let out a cry and he kissed my lovingly trying to soothe me. He stayed still until I was ready and then I nodded.

Zuko pov

Her body had frozen when she heard my voice and I thought it was all over, I was prepared to move away and leave. Her voice of approval took me off guard, she was letting me? Did she not recognize my voice? Or did she and she just doesn't care? I was to distracted by her body to care as I slid myself inside her my mind full of fog. she was so tight and I almost lost control but when I heard her sobs my mind cleared. I kissed her passionately enjoying the feeling of her body clenched around me.

After a few minutes I felt her nod for me to continue, and I slowly pulled out before pushing back in. I started at a slow pace letting her adjust and before long she was moaning and begging for more. "Yes blue.. please more! faster..." I couldn't hold myself back for to long, after all it was my first time. I reached between us and quickly rubbed her bundle of nerves and she released as her body clenched and throbs around me. I grunted and moaned into her ear as I found my release as well. I filled her full of my seed and collapsed on top of her kissing her softly. This was the best day of my life.

Katara pov

I couldn't hold back anymore when his fingers found my sensitive spot and I came undone right then and there. He may be new at this but he was skilled! He groaned loudly into my ear and I felt his hot release fill me up, it was a feeling I couldn't explain but it was the best thing I had ever felt. He laid on me trying to catch his breath as we kissed sloppily. I felt like sleeping but I knew I couldn't, every one would wonder where I was. After a few minutes I spoke, "that was fantastic blue, thank you for that." I smiled in the darkness and he pulled me into another kiss. I wanted him to speak again but he didn't. He just traced the words I love you onto my stomach and I giggled. "We should get dressed.." I whispered and he sat up and pulled his clothes back into place and then I heard the scrape of him picking up his mask. He lit the torch without looking at me and stepped outside to give me privacy as I got dressed. I blushed and threw on my clothes before grabbing the torch and following him out.

Zuko pov

I sat on the ground waiting for her to finish up and I played with some rocks. I couldn't believe what just happened between us and I was I shock. I didn't know what to say or do and I felt awkward, this was going to get harder the more time we spent together. I had to figure out what to do about us, neither one of us could take the pain of being apart much longer.

Katara pov

When I exited the cave the light hurt my eyes and I had to adjust, when my eyes focused he was sitting by the water in the grass watching the water cascading down from the cliff. I smiled and walked over to him and sat in his lap kissing his mask. I looked at the setting sun as my stomach growled, "I guess this means our date is over huh?" I looked at him sadly. He shrugged and nodded slowly as he caressed my face. He pointed to the ground where he had spelled out words with rocks. I love you Katara, we will meet again. Tears formed in my eyes as I read the words. Sometimes saving the world sucked! We said our goodbyes and kissed one final time before going our separate ways, our hands slowly slipping from each other's grasp.