Chapter 2: Career in Sewing

Two days has pass since Jaune's argument with his family. He finished typing his resume the next day and looked for jobs online. In today's time, it's not really hard to find jobs since many are becoming Huntsmen, leaving a lot of job opportunities that doesn't require learning how to fight or wield a weapon. Jaune has an interview at a fashion company later today so he's getting ready for it. He also decided to not include his time in Beacon since it's not important to him. Not anymore at least. Anyway, Jaune wakes up and heads to the bathroom to get ready. Once he finished showering and brushing his teeth, he went to his room and put on a suit he created himself. He's wearing white dress shirt, black dress pants, black clean oxford shoes and a pink tie. He doesn't know why, but for some reason pink is his color. After he finished combing his hair, he headed to the kitchen to get some coffee. In the kitchen he sees his family their, eating there usual breakfast.

Jupiter: "Got an interview today, boy?" He said while reading the newspaper.

Jaune: "Yeah, it's not hard to find non-huntsman jobs. Hell, even some companies are paying a lot just to hire a damn janitor or cashier at some liquor store." He said while pouring himself some coffee.

Joan: "What's your interview for?"

Jaune: "Just at some fashion company." He said not looking at her while drinking his coffee.

John: "What time is your interview?"

Jaune: "At 10am."

Jennifer: "Did you add about time at Beacon since it helps your chances to getting the job." She said while eating his breakfast.

Jaune: "No."

Saphron: "What? why?"

Jaune: "First, it's a fashion industry, so there's no reason to include Beacon. Second, employers now would like someone who isn't a Huntsman. They're getting tired of hearing how everyone want's to slay monsters, or protect their kingdoms, or even want to shoot a damn gun. Our world won't function well if everyone becomes a huntsman." He said while looking at his older sister in the eye.

Jupiter: "He's right."

John: "Are you serious dad?"

Jupiter: "Don't be stupid, boy. We need other people besides huntsman. We need farmers, manufacturers, bartenders, engineers, scientists, even fashion designers. They give us materials so that other people become huntsman." He said while explaining it to his son, agree with his grandson.

Juniper: "I guess that makes sense." She said as never thought about that along with her husband and her daughters.

Jaune: "I have to go." He said looking to the clock and see that it's 9am. 

Juniper: "Wait! Sweetheart, you haven't ate your breakfast!"

Jaune: "I'll pick up something on the way." He said not looking to his mother and headed to the front door.

John: "Son, wait-" He get's cut off as Jaune opened the door leaves.

Jupiter: "Like I said, he's not going to be normal for a while so you better get used to his cold and hateful expressions." He said as folds his newspaper and left to read in the living room. 

Time skip to the afternoon

Jaune finally return home after his interview, but he returned looking different. Jaune's cold glare eyes were covered by a pair of curved, thin gold sunglasses and eyesight with red lenses. He also has golden hoop earrings on each ear and lastly a tattoo on his left arm to his hand.

 He also has golden hoop earrings on each ear and lastly a tattoo on his left arm to his hand

(Don't own this image.)

(Don't own this image and I want this tattoo

(Don't own this image and I want this tattoo.)

Jaune walked into the leaving the room and sits on the couch. He sees his grandpa sitting on his recliner while reading the newspaper, not looking at him.

Jupiter: "So how was the interview, boy?" He said reading the newspaper.

Jaune: "Good, I immidiently got the job after I showed them that I can sew."

Jupiter: "That's good. When do you start?"

Jaune: "Tomorrow. They want me to create a beautiful dress to see what will be my position. In the mean time, I'm going to sew a new suit for tomorrow."

Jupiter: "That's good, boy. Hope you do well." 

Saphron: "Oh, Jauney you're ba-" She get's cut-off as she sees Jaune's new look. She then screamed.

About a minute later, the rest of Jaune's family arrived wondering what's happening.

Terra: "Honey, what happen?" She said while holding their son.

Jennifer: "Is grandpa dead?" She questioned.

Jupiter: "Ha, you wish, brat." He said while still reading the newspaper.

Joan: "They why did you screamed?" She asked her sister.

Saphron didn't say anything as she just pointed to their brother. The rest of the family looked to see why she pointed at him and a few seconds later the rest of the girls screamed.

Juniper: "Oh my oum! What happened to my baby?!" She said as she ran to Jaune, which gained Jupiter's attention away from the newspaper.

Jaune: "Mom, relax."

Jenny: "Relax!! You have a tattoo on your arm!"

Joan: "Oh my Oum, did you pierced your ears?!" She said gaining her sister's and mother's attention. 

John: "You got hoop earrings? Why didn't you get studs?" He asked his son.

Only to get a pan to his face from his wife. The women were just looking at Jaune's tattoo and earrings, while Adrain (his nephew) took off Jaune's glasses and puts them on his face, making Jaune smirk. 

Saphron: "When did you get this done?!"

Jaune: "After my interview."

Joan: "Did you at least get the job?!"

Jaune: "Yup, now if you excuse me, I got to go sew a new suit and dress for work." He said as he got up, took his sunglasses from his nephew, giving him a pat on his head, and went to his room to get ready to create a new dress.

His actions left his mom and sisters shock as they knew that Jaune would never walked away from his mom and sister. Adrian just played with his toys and Jupiter just look at his grandson heading to his room.

Jupiter: "Damn, that boy is a savage." He said before he went back to reading his newspaper.