Chapter:40 the "big surprise"

Michelle's POV:

I woke up to Jack standing in my door frame waiting for me to wake up.

Jack:rise and shine beautiful!

Michelle:oh hey come here and sit. I said while sitting up on my bed patting a place for him to sit.

Jack:so what up? What did you need me for!

Michelle:well idk how to say this but

Jack:your not breaking up with me are you?

Michelle:no of course not! I was meaning to say I have very big news and idk if your going to like this or not.

Jack:I will love it trust me!

Michelle: well I'm pregnet. I mumbled

Jack:what baby I didn't hear you?

Michelle:Jack I'm pregnet. Your the dad to this baby!

Jack:wow your kidding right?

Michelle:no I'm not.

Jack: this is amazing I always wanted a kid of my own and to be having this baby with you makes it 10000x better baby.

Michelle: awe I was scared you wouldn't want it.

Jack:no I do want it. I will raise that boy/or girl perfectly.

Michelle: if we did have a boy or girl what would we name it?

Jack:well if it was a girl it would maybe be jennifer, or jordyn,Melissa and if it was a boy it would defiantly be Nathan.

Jack: I like jordyn and Nathan a lot

Michelle:yea I do too today is the ultrasound to see if it's a boy or girl.

Jack:good lets go stay in your clothes

Michelle:Jack I'm in my pjs

Jack:so you want to be comfy there.

Michelle:ugh ok.

I got out of bed and went downstairs and out the door to jacks car and we drove off to the doctors excited. Once we got there we registered and waited and I slept of jacks shoulder until we got called

Nurse: Michelle? Michelle Ray?

Jack:yes that's us! Michelle wake up it time

Michelle: huh oh ok.

We got up and into a exam room the nurse attactched these wires to me and put something jelly on me as she was checking for the baby.

After about an hour of an examination of the baby. The nurse left with the papers or the x-Ray and about 5 minutes later a doctor came in.

Dr.: hello mr and mrs Glinsky

Jack smirked at me and I smirked back

Dr.: well first congratulation on the baby and it's a baby girl

Michelle:awe omg Jack it's a baby girl

Jack:this is great thank you so much doctor!

Dr.: and also since this is your first pregnancy I have to give you a few papers of do's and don'ts of being pregnet.

Michelle: oh ok that's great thank you.

Dr.: and also every 5 week come here to check up on the baby. And she's healthy for now. I wish you two best luck.he says as he leaves the room and winks.

Jack: wow I can't believe this I'm going to be a daddy.

Michelle: yes Ik this it shocking but amazing.

Jack: Michelle I want to spend the rest of my life with you!

Michelle: I do too Jack.

We both walked out of the doctors office happy as can be and drove off home to spend our lives together and we both lived happily ever after....

THE END!

Thank you all for all he views. I'm still thinking about making a sequel but I'm working on way too many fanfics to publish so it's a maybe..BUT THANK YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS FANFIC! We'll see you guys in my next story!