Chapter:17 night out

Michelle POV:

After the last bell rang I went to my locker and put my books back and felt two hands on my waist.when I turn around it wasn't Jack it was this kid that I have never met and he leaned in trying to kiss me.

Ew get off me I have a boyfriend! I yelled.

He was way too strong for me.i tried to squirm to get out of his possession still nothing worked as he try's to kiss me.

JACK HELP SOMEONE PLEASEE! I started to cry knowing no one would even notice me.

As I see someone running to my locker.it was cam,Cameron help me. Cameron told the kid fuck off she got a boyfriend.

So you must be her boyfriend he kid smirks.

No he's not my boyfriend you pervert he's a friend.

As I left with cameron I started crying into his arm.

What's wrong michelle?

Where was Jack from all of this? I pouted as I wiped away my tears.

Look Michelle I gotta go call me later?

Yea I will I fake smiled

As I was walking I notice Jack running up to me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. I think he noticed something was wrong.

Baby what's wrong? As he looked worried

I got attacked Jack In School where were you?

I got detention for taking back to a teacher.but baby if I was there I would have killed him for attacking my princess I'm so sorry

I hugged Jack tight as he kissed my forehead.

Baby I love you so much he whispered into my ear.

As we held hands he walked me home and came inside with me.as we both walked upstairs to my room i sat on my bed texting lana and Sammy.

Sammy:so there's a party tonight you wanna go

Michelle:sure let me ask Jack

Hey Jack there's a party tonight wanna go?

Sure baby! He smiled

Michelle:it's a yes

Sammy:great! Meet you guys at 7

I went to my closet to pick out an outfit I went thuggish and wore my jean joggers and a white tank top with some timberlands and I put my hair into braids and I looked pretty cute. As I saw in my closet 2 of jacks hoodies.

Oh Jack I forgot to give you your hoodies back I smiled

No keep it,It Looks amazing on you anyways.

It was already 6:50.and we went outside to see Sammy in the car and we drove off to the party.

As we went inside the party all of us separated me and Lana went of the dance floor and started dancing with eachother.we both make our way back to Jack and saw him and Sammy talking to some hot dude that was muscular

Hey baby who's your friend I smirked

Oh him,this is skate but we call him Nate for short.

Oh hi Nate I smiled. Lana can I talk to you for a bit

Uh sure she said as she looked confused.i grabbed her hand and made our way outside

Omg!I yelled "he's hot!"

Michelle you can't say that you have a boyfriend she gasped.

It's not like he likes other girls I pouted. But Nate is just so sexy.

Micky don't you can't don't do that to Jack.

Ugh fine but when Jack cheats on me we done.

Ok that's good but just don't cheat michelle. Lana pouted

As we went back in the party me and Lana started getting drunk and drank too much that we both could barely stand.as we made our way back to Jack I told him to drive me home because I was tierd.

Jack I'm tired can we go home.

But baby the party is just getting started he grined

Jack I wanna go home NOW!.ok ok why are you acting like a bitch?

Oh you did not just call me that I said pointing at him.

Yea I did! he said angerly.

Jack lets just go Im not going to argue with you.

NO IM NOT GOING!,as he threw a beer bottle at me and it hit my arm and thigh with blood everywhere.

Jack why did you as I started running out the door crying running as best I could as I fell to the floor.as I heard voices behind me it was Nate and Sammy.

Omg Michelle are you ok sammy cried

Yea I'm totally fine my boyfriend threw a beer bottle at me and there's glass in my tigh and arm.OF COURSE IM NOT FINE! I screamed.

We gotta get you to a hospital Nate cried.as he picked me up and went into Sammy's car and drove me to the hospital as I fell asleep on the drive