Chapter:33 shoppingggg

Jack POV:

I woke up to Michelle's head on my chest.she was still perfect while she sleeps. I noticed it was 12:00 and we had to be at the mall in 30 mins. I woke Michelle up and told her to get ready.

J:"Michelle,MICHELLE, wake upppp"

M:ugh! She says as she dragged herself upstairs.

Michelle's POV:

I woke up to Jack yelling and shaking me. I sighed and dragged myself up the stairs.and took a shower and changed into a white tank top and a black tribal cardigan a black Sunhat hippie sun glasses and ripped jeans. I straightened my hair and grabed my bag and left down stairs so Jack standing by the stairs staring at me.

J:damn! He says as he bites his lip.

I blushed and kept walking until I went outside and into jacks car and we left.

Once we arrived to the mall I saw cam,Carter,Matt,Johnson,sammy,and Nate,and a boy and a girl. The girl was gorgeous with green hazel eyes. And the boy was standing right next to her.he looked fimiliar. Too fimiliar...... Until I realized it was Kenny holland. And the girl I believed was Andrea russet. I watched some of her YouTube videos she's perfect!

Andrea: hey I'm Andrea and you are

Michelle: uh oh my name is michelle and it's nice to meet you.

Andrea:yea I heard a lot about you Michelle. She says as she smiled.

Kenny: hey my name is Kenny, kenny holland.

Michelle: oh well it's nice to meet you. I say as I put him into a hug.

Carter: so you guys ready to shop or naw?

Michelle: yea I'm ready but I. Not getting anything probably.

Carter: ok then

As we walked into the mall we saw a few fans and we took pictures with them and continued to shop. Everyone got things but I just got chipotle and Starbucks (yes Ik total white girl). After we were all done we went to my house and just hung out making vines.