Chapter:14 his house

Michelle POV:

Once we arrived to jacks house he knocked on the door and his mom opened the door and greeted us.

Hi mrs.glinsky

Oh hi sweetie she smiled.

Jack told his mom we were going to be in his room for a while..he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his room.as he pushes me on the bed and starts to kiss me,our kissing amediatly came into a make out session jacks tongue was swiping against my inner lip allowing for entrance to my mouth...as I pull apart from him to catch my breath I sat up on his bed and cuddled with him..

Jack? I ask

Yes princess? He smiles as he kisses my nose

Why me? Out of all those pretty girls I stared at him

Because princess,your different I have a reputation and I'm a bad kid and in my past I've hooked up with chicks banged them and left them...but you I feel different about.i feel that I'm real with you,when i kiss you its real not like the other girls I've kissed...
And your eyes there beautiful like the sun..and your body it's perfect with your amazing curves,and I love your sense of humor and personality and everything about you.and when I saw you walk through those door I knew you had to be mine,and here you are cuddling with me.thats why I picked you out of the other girls.

Awe that's so sweet Jack.and you a bad kid?

Yea I sorta got this reputation that got me this popularity.so I kinda gotta do everything that people tell me to do...peer pressure technically.

But your so so sweet! I pouted

Really I am? Jack stares at me and gets up from the bed.

Yes you are baby..

as I see Jack looking in the mirror taking off his shirt as I jump off the bed and onto his back,and he falls to the ground with me on top of him...

Thanks for catching my fall..

No problem baby! He smirked and pulled me into a kiss...God his kisses give me life..
I heard someone open the door and I quickly look to the left and it was jacks mom..

Omg as I jump off of Jack..I'm sorry mrs.glinsky... Jack looks up and sees his mom

Omg mom,it isn't what it looks like.

Jack sweetie it's ok you guys are just inlove!

Me and Jack smiled and jacks mom left out the room.

We both laughed and got up and sat on his bed thinking of what to do..

I got it Jack says..

What? I laughed

We should make cupcakes for dessert..

Jack I'm a terrible cook I'm going to burn this house down.

Come on please baby he does his sexy pouty face

Ugh fine I smiled.

I ran down stairs with Jack and started to prepare the ingredients to make the cupcakes.

Jack what flavor do you want the cupcakes? I smiled

Vanilla and strawberry he shouted.

I started to make the icing for the cupcakes and Jack puts his arms around my wait and says I put the cupcakes in the oven as I kept mixing the icing

Jack told me: I have a better idea what to do with the icing

What, I said as I looked confused

This!,Jack pushes me into the icing making my whole face covered in icing.

JACK FINNEIGAN GLINSKY!,I yelled.jack turned me around and started to kiss me as I put a little bit of the icing on jacks nose.

Jack the cupcakes are done! I yelled.i pulled them out and put the icing on them and served to us and jacks parents.as we all sat on the couch Jacks parents started asking things about me. I answered all of them quiet well.

It was already 11:00 and I was tierd so Jack walked me home because he knows I'm scared of the dark.

As we both got to the door of my house Jack grabed me by the waist and hugged me.it was amazing how my head fit perfectly under his chin when we hug.before he left he gave me a kiss on the forhead and left.i walked inside my house and slowly went up the stairs and climbed into bed and fell asleep.