Chapter:25 meeting the boys

*3 weeks later*

Michelle's POV:

J:baby you ready the limo is waiting

M:yes! as I walk down the stairs wearing a light blue crop top with my shorts on

J:woah baby!

M:what? what's wrong?

J: the guys will look all over you I don't want that!

M:awe Jack but I'm still wearing this and your only mine and that's it!

J:ok let's go

As we walk out the door into the limo all the boys started staring at me.
As Jack whispers in my ear...

J:see what I mean their all over you.

M:baby just calm down! I whisper back.

J:uh so guys this is my girl michelle and michelle this is nash,Carter,Arron,shawn,Matt,as you know cam,mahogany,Taylor,jacob, and Hayes Nash's brother.

M:oh well it's nice to meet you guys.

As I hear jacks phone got a text i looked and saw it was from nash.

N:Bro you never told us your girlfriend is hot!

J:well yea she is but back off she's mine.

N:ugh whatever!

Bart:so guys were going to the hotel and you guys get to pick to to room with.

As we drove to the hotel there were thousands of girls waiting for us to arive

Once we got out of the limo girls were pushing and tugging on us following us into the hotel as security blocks them. I I I Grabbed jacks hand as he led me and the guys to the nearest elevator as we got into the elevator Bart said he has to talk to me once we got out.so we got out of the elevator and went to our rooms there was an extra bed for sammy so we let him and Jack j room with us. So Bart called me out of the room and started to talk to me.

B:so michelle your new to this well to stay on this tour you have to have a talent.well do you have any?

M:well I can sing

B:oh really sing a song

I started to sing im yours by Jason Marz.

B:wow that was amazing yes you can stay on tour, maybe we will let you do a song with shawn he's an amazing singer.

M:maybe. But I got to un pack see you later Bart.

As I walk back into the room I see Jack rubbing his neck looking confused.

J:what was that about?

M:oh Bart said if I want to stay on this tour I have to have a talent,and my talent is that I could sing so yea.

J:baby you sing?

M:why is everyone so surprised about that? And yes I do sing!

J:awe my baby girl is going to sing on stage.

As Jack pulls me to a tight hug we get a knock on the door from cam

C:we're going to the pool wanna come?

J:sure we will be there in 10

As cam left, I changed into my vintage swimsuit and wore over white shorts and a grey crop top and put my hair into a cute hair braid and a black sun hat and Jack wore a maroon swim trunk and a black tank top.we both left to the pool and it was beautiful