Kalijah Wedding

Caroline's POV
     It has been five months, and everything is perfect. Nik and I are happy, and watching our son grow up. Nik had painted Henrik's Nursery in our wing of the Compound. Everything is good. Davina and Kol are engaged. Freya is dating a wolf, Keelin. Kat and Elijah are getting married today, finally. I have been asking them for 3 months, when they are going to get married. They finally decided. The wedding will be at the plantation, and the reception will be held at the Compound. Nik and I already introduced our son to the factions.

    Anyway, I woke up, and the girls were all asleep. I got out of bed, and went to Henrik's nursery in the plantation, we kept it here, in case Bekah and Marcel babysit for Nik and I. I went in, and Henrik was standing in his crib, holding the side. I smiled, and he was giggling.

   I picked him up, and said, " Auntie Kat is getting married today! Let's get you changed and dressed."

  I put him on the changing table, and changed his diaper. I put his little suit on. He looks adorable. I took him to the kitchen and fed him a bottle, and then I picked him up and carried him to Nik's and my room. I walked in, and the girls were awake. Bekah, and Freya was in their black, bridesmaids dresses. Davina was finishing Bekah's hair. Kat came out of the bathroom in a robe.

She smiled, and came over to me. She looked at Henrik and said, " Aren't you the most adorable little nephew."

Henrik grabbed her hand, and giggled. Bekah said, " Kat, we have to get your hair and makeup done. Care, you have to get dressed. Give Henrik to Freya to hold for right now."

Freya walked over to me, and I handed Henrik to her. I grabbed my bridesmaid dress and went to the bathroom. I put on my strapless black, Floor length dress. Kat insisted on the color being black. I did my hair and makeup, and put on my black heels. I walked out into the room, and Kat had her hair and makeup done. She grabbed her dress and went into the bathroom. Bekah, and Davina were spoiling Henrik.

       I walked over, and said, " Can I have my son, back?"

    Davina said, " He is our nephew."

  Bekah said, " We can spoil him. He is always going to be spoiled."

   I laughed and Kat came out of the bathroom in her strapless, beaded, mermaid style dress. I said, " Kat, you look Beautiful."

  Freya said, " Elijah, won't know what hit him."

  Davina said, " You are stunning."

  Bekah said, " My brother will go crazy after seeing you."

   Someone knocked on the bedroom door, and I said, " I will get it."

    I walked over to the door, and opened it. There stood Nik, he was in his tux, and looked handsome. He said, " I went to the nursery, to look for my son, and seen he was missing."

   I walked out into the hallway, and closed the door. I said, " Our son. I figured Kol, you, Josh, and Elijah were too tired to deal with a toddler, after you and them drank five bars in the city."

    Nik smirked and said, " Love, I would never be too tired to deal with our son. We drank only three, and drank most of the bourbon at the Compound. It was Elijah's bachelor party. What were we supposed to do?"

  I said, " How about not letting Kol in charge of the bachelor party? Why the hell did Elijah choose Kol and not you?"

   He said, " He did choose me, I just had Kol plan it for me. That way, I could spend more time with you and Henrik."

    I said, " You have all the time in the world to spend with Henrik and I. I get it it's Elijah's bachelor party, but Kol is a little childish, and goes after anything that moves."