Solution

Caroline's POV
     I woke up, and put on my strapless black dress, with my black leather jacket, and my black heels. I grabbed my purse, and headed out the door. I walked out of the building and to the coffee shop. I figured I would stop for coffee, on my way to the Compound.

     I got my coffee, and walked to the Compound. I arrived at the compound, and seen everyone in the courtyard. I said, " Hey."

    I sat down beside Bekah. Klaus looked at me, and sighed. I'm still mad at him. I said, " So, what did you want to talk about?"

   Esther said, " Well, I was going to use the immortality spell, I used for Freya and I, for Davina. I was going to use the spell I used to turn my children into Vampires, on you."

     I said, " Don't you need White Oak for the spells?"

   Mikael said, " Yes. We still have 3 steaks left."

    Freya said, " It was the steaks, Father took from the people who killed Finn."

    Klaus said, " He was supposed to burn them!"

     Elijah said, " He didn't burn them because he didn't know if any of us, would get tired of being immortal."

    Kat said, " I don't know why. I mean immortality is amazing. Your skin stays flawless, you stay ageless. It's the best thing that happened to me."

     Davina said, " Immortality isn't for everyone."

  Kol said, " When can these spells be done?"

   Esther said, " I have to wait till the next full moon. Freya and I have to gather our strength, for the spells."

     Everyone nodded, and then Mikael said, " Caroline, are you okay with this?"

   I said, " Yes. I'm fine with the spell."

   He nodded, and everyone went off to their own paths. I got up, and was going to walk out of the compound, but I was being picked up, and flashed somewhere.

     The person set me on the ground, and I turned around. It was Klaus. I said, " Klaus, what the hell?"

   He said, " I needed to talk to you."

   I said, " You didn't have to flash me here. You could've just asked."

   He said, " You're still mad?"

   I said, " Yes, I'm still mad."

   He said, " Love, how can I a quit myself?"

     I crossed my arms over my chest, and looked around the room. It was his studio. There was landscapes, paintings of the Mikaelsons. There was one covered by a sheet. I walked over, and Klaus said, " Love."

    I lifted the sheet off of the painting. It was a painting of me. He painted me. He came and stood beside me. I said, " Why me?"

   He said, " You're beautiful, intelligent, strong, and unbelievably stubborn. I love you, sweetheart."

   I looked him in the eyes, and said, " Klaus, I love you too."

     He leaned down, and I closed the gap between us. I kissed his lips, fiercely, and passionately. He brought me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and mine went around his neck. I almost forgot I needed to breath.

    We pulled away, and I caught my breath. He smirked, and said, " I'm guessing your not mad anymore, love."

     I said, " No, I'm still mad. You aren't getting off the hook, that easy."