Author's Note

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading my story!

I really hope you enjoyed it, please feel free to give me any feedback. This is the first story I've ever written actually.

Some things I wanted to explain:
The main theme of this story is Feitan learning to love someone and identifying/dealing with these feelings. Y/N grew up in a very loving home and is very in touch with their emotions, thus why it wasn't hard for them to accept that they have fallen for Feitan. Fei, on the other hand, was way more hesitant to jump into the relationship despite knowing that Y/N reciprocates these feelings. It's not that he doesn't trust Y/N, but rather he just struggles to admit it to himself.

As well, I tried to sneak in some explanations of the dynamic between Troupe members. How they viewed each other as family even though they simply only worked together, and their priority of keeping the troupe in tact at all times.

I really hope I illustrated everything well enough throughout the story and the development of how the two felt about each other. Once again, please provide constructive feedback if you have any, that would be greatly appreciated!

——————

As of currently, I don't have any plans to write another fanfic, but the possibly is definitely not off the table. Once again, I really hope you enjoyed reading my story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Wishing everyone the best <33

P.S. — I hope you were able to pick up the wording used in the epilogue! Y/N described their new lifestyle as, "in another life," which is what Feitan's last words were to them before they separated in the chapter 17. This is hinting that the two eventually do end up together, for they have begun living as the best version of themselves !!