~Chapter 1~

~One Year Later~

I bit my lip, and pressed the record button.

“Um, hey it’s me.” I smiled to the camera, “Well, today’s the da--“

“Where’s my underwear?” Alan asked walking into my room, a blue towel wrapped around him. I looked over my shoulder, and glared back at the camera. “Alan, do you think I have it?” I asked, chuckling. He shrugged, “Austin must’ve hid it here.” He pouted, looking through my things. I sighed and fought back a laugh, “Really? Why in my room?” I asked curiously, facing him. He looked into my eyes and paused for a moment, “‘Cause I saw him walk around here,” He replied. I raised an eyebrow, “Um, well, he didn’t came into my room with boxers in his hands.” I replied back. He looked away, “He took my favorite kitty boxers!” He stomped his foot.

“Well, I haven’t seen any kitty boxers in here...” I replied unusually.

“Awh shit! I hope it’s here, because if it’s in the liter box I’m going to shove a pencil up his precious little ass.” He cussed, still looking around my room.

I faced the camera and burst out laughing, “I guess you’ll enjoy that?” I said and swirled around and faced him once again. He shrugged, “I believe so...” He hummed, and dug his hands in my luggage.

“WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!” I boomed, and stormed over.

His eyes widened and he stepped back, “Okay, okay, damn.” He mumbled.

I glared at him, “Don’t touch me stuffy stuff stuff..” I said and fixed my clothes in the luggage. He sighed, “MY UNDERWEAR!” He whined, like a little kid.

“Austin!” I yelled, pushing Alan out the room. “Give him his underwear back!” I shouted, earning pouts from Alan.

“What are you talking about?” Austin asked with his mouth full, walking towards me from the Kitchen. I pointed at Alan and he stepped up to Austin, “Where is my underwear?” He asked, in a tough tone. I snickered, and looked away.

 “How the hell should I know?” Austin asked, taking a bite of his pizza.

“‘Cause I saw you in my room,”

“Alan baby, I know you want me..” Austin replied, making kissy faces.

Damn, that bromance.

I rolled my eyes and grinned, glancing at the guys. Soon the memories of that night I met Austin,  it just came to me right there.

~flashback~

“I’ve been through it, Elizabeth. You’re not the only one, trust me. But things get better, maybe not sooner but it eventually will.” He whispered, caressing my arms with his hands. Tears trickled down my cheeks, and landed on the cold ground. I looked down at the ground and gulped, “I don’t know anymore,” I whispered. He let out a sigh, and so he held me tighter. “I may be a stranger now, but it seems I’m the only one you can possibly rely on. Just don’t jump.” He said, looking straight in my eyes.

“I shouldn’t be trusting a stranger,” I chuckled, smiling.

“Well, we can go to a nearby Cafe, drink some coffee and eat biscuits, y’know? To talk, just to get to know each other more.” He smiled.

I thought about it for a second, and just gave up. “Fine.” I smiled and rubbed my eyes. He smiled and with his thumb, he wiped away my tears. “Let’s go,” He grinned.

As we walked, we stopped by a restaurant and walked in. It was night, and it was empty. Only one hooded man sat on one of the stools in the front. I glanced up at Austin, and he smiled. “How can I help you two?” The waitress asked, approaching us.