~Chapter 3~

Rain: I love how what I was writing for this story! :D So i'll be updating everything i have been writing since I have to :P :D Tehehe, vote and comment? Please :D

~ ~ ~

*Flashback*

"So, what type of career do you have? Therapist?" I chuckle a little, making him grin. "Not really pumpkin," He replies, putting his hands in his pockets and looking up at the sky. "Oh, then what's your profession?" I ask, looking straight ahead. At the corner of my eye I could see him bite his lip, "Well..." He starts, "I actually am a musician." He replies, with a shrug. My eyes widen a little shocked, "Wow." I say now looking up at him. Well well, I never pictured him as a musician, but I mean, I'm getting to know him so... "Yeah." He replies, looking down at me. I stop my tracks and face him, "What kind of music do you do?" I ask, curious. He grins, "Well, I'm into the rock scene, y'know? It's my thing." He says, smiling. I nod understanding, "The tattoos says it all." I chuckle.

He laughs, "I guess."

We keep walking, talking, until we hit the important conversation.

"Why did you decided to jump, Elizabeth?" He asked, looking down at the ground.

I bit my lip and let out a sigh, "It's too many things to talk about, Austin." I reply honestly.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me, somethings it's too painful to." He replies casually.

I nod and let out a smile, "One day I'll tell you."

He nods, "Okay."

"Where do you live?" He asks, breaking the silence. 

"I really don't want to go back home,"

"I'm not sure, Elizabeth, I think you should."

"Please... I don't want to go back."

He looks straight into my eyes, and stares for a minute. I looked at him, feeling my heart starting to race. The thought of going back home, where my dad is missing, and where my mom takes her anger on me. She blames me for Dad leaving her, but we both know it's her fault for cheating on him. Going back to school wasn't even a slightest better idea. Go back to the High School where the Jocks jump me, and where the Cheerleaders stab me with their words. The teachers weren't even a choice to get help from, themselves were judgers too. My life wasn't even near to peaceful, but near to hell-like.

"Liz...." He replies softly.

I start tearing up realizing that, probably he's just another one that gives me Heaven first, and then takes me back to Hell. My eyes water, and my lip quivers, causing my body to shake uncontrollably. "I knew you were too good to be true." I whisper, and start running off. But before I could, he had wrapped his arm around me and pull me into a hug. I try to get out of his grip, but his touch became soft and he whispered, "Run away with me."

And I did.

~End of Flashback~

Soon I realized I was lying on the couch in the living room, my legs blocking the space in between both couches. I was literally passed out, it was a tough day anyway, I needed my rest. Soon someone started nudging me, and I started whining.

"Rfhmgn," I grunted.

"Liz, wake up." He whispered.

"Eermfdg," 

"Liz, wake up." He nudged me.

"UGH!" My hand jerked up, and accidentally slapped him across the face.

"OUCH!"

My eyes snapped open, realizing who I just had slapped. I gasped and jolted up, "Oh my god, I'm soooo sorry!" I stuttered. Alan shook his head, and caressed his cheek, "It's fine, Liz. Damn, you slap hard." He mumbled slowly. I chuckled feeling guilty, "Want some ice for that?" I ask, standing up. He shook his head, "It's fine, we just need your help." He replied, rubbing his cheek softly. "For what?" I ask, fixing my shirt. "Merch Tent." He responded, and I nodded, "Let's go then."